(RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead

Premi5

14 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

I'm not going to argue on if Sidhu moose Wala was a good person or not, but all I will say ,which I think is something all of us can agree on, is that the Indian government can and will use this excuse to increase forces in Punjab. Remember the sequence of events. 3 days ago Sidhu moose Wala expressed support for Simranjit Singh Maan and for Khalistan. 2 days ago,his security was removed. Yesterday he was assassinated. Does it not seem planned and another poor coverup?

Keep in mind that the anniversary of Operation Bluestar is in a few days time. I don't feel it's a coincidence. It doesn't matter if Sidhu was a good person or not, but based on all other events happening, it seems very likely that he was used as a scapegoat to let the Indian government go on with another plan that will help them gain control of Punjab. (E.g extra military presence and police presence)

There will normally be extra military presence in Punjab for operation Bluestar anniversary. I wouldn't be surprised if after these forces enter Punjab , they don't leave.

Bhul Chuk Maf ji

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

100%. People are saying they have increased military presence in cities like fategrah sahib and all.

18 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I will never ever support punjabi songs but people need to realize that sidhu dying is another loss for the sikh community and our declining population. So many young sikh men dying or being put in jails or becoming infertile. It is a huge loss for the further propagation of our community. It's like a silence genocide.

People need to realise as well. The kind of crap this guy popularised sends our community in downward spiral. It's like having someone inside doing maximal damage.

This guy was only propagating backwards caste-based horse5hyte, and the fact that this is the level of 'leadership' you guys accept tells me everything I need to know about where we are heading. And if people carry on like this, they'll deserve it. 

People want to try using their brains a bit, instead of propping up any singer like they are going to be some panthic saviour. 

A lot of you lot make me laugh, one minute he's your hero, then he joins congress and he's a sell-out bogeyman, now he gets killed he's back to being your hero. It's like people's brains are unstable and incapable of judging anyone. That says it all about where we are heading. 

Which pied piper is going to lead us to our demise in this way? It's like you haven't learnt a thing about our history over the last 150 years or so. We don't need pendu singers as our leaders, we need military guys and economists, and those who have some vision of Panjab grander than some failed agricultural state catering to one demographic along caste. .  

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

People need to realise as well. The kind of crap this guy popularised sends our community in downward spiral. It's like having someone inside doing maximal damage.

This guy was only propagating backwards caste-based horse5hyte, and the fact that this is the level of 'leadership' you guys accept tells me everything I need to know about where we are heading. And if people carry on like this, they'll deserve it. 

People want to try using their brains a bit, instead of propping up any singer like they are going to be some panthic saviour. 

A lot of you lot make me laugh, one minute he's your hero, then he joins congress and he's a sell-out bogeyman, now he gets killed he's back to being your hero. It's like people's brains are unstable and incapable of judging anyone. That says it all about where we are heading. 

Which pied piper is going to lead us to our demise in this way? 

Bro like I said if people hated him for joining Congress it didnt mean we wanted him to die..... and he is not my hero. My point is young sikh men are dying in record numbers and it's extremely bad for our community. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Bro like I said if people hated him for joining Congress it didnt mean we wanted him to die..... and he is not my hero. My point is young sikh men are dying in record numbers and it's extremely bad for our community. 

Sis, from a blokes perspective, people will die. Because lockdown is over, I'm talking to a few more heads now. They've all got tales of people in their community dying over all manner of stuff.

However, someone dying who is just a regular joe trying to get on, is a lot different to someone whose blatantly been promoting casteism, making a fortune from it, and then joins congress.

If rural people keep choosing leaders like this - the writing is on the wall for them.    

The only way we'll decrease the death rate is by valuing each other, and looking out for each other - especially in economic terms, but also physically as a strong united community. Sidhu probably caused more deaths within his own beloved-jaat with his bravado lyrics. How is that not a big contributing factor to our decline?

• The title was changed to (RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead