(RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead

Premi5

1 hour ago, Singh375 said:

Let daas share something. There’s a young user here who’s posted thousands and thousands of times. Daas looks at their profile and wants to scream at the thought of how many hours of their life they wasted away on here. Early last year they sent daas a message saying after reading your posts I started doing simran, an hour each morning and evening. Daas has to respect privacy so can’t share more, but basically they’ve tasted that ultimate bliss which can only be found inside, the thing all our souls been searching for, for millions of lifetimes. 

They were curious on how to go deeper into it. Daas gave the example of trying to find something in the back of your wardrobe, first you got to reach in then you have to rummage around. It might take time but keep searching and you’ll find it. Explained how most of all you can’t put a price on having ‘time’ available to search inwards. So said carry on with it, be patient, surrender to it, let the simran take you wherever it wants to. And when the moment of bliss comes enjoy it and thank him for it, cos you can’t put any price too on being happy. 

then they said I’m really sorry if I keep wasting your time by messaging you ? Just stared at that message for a while thinking you got no idea how beautiful it is, cos I’m a loner and it’s just nice to speak to someone ???. They didn’t come back on here after. If you think you guessed who that user is, do the best thing for them which is be happy for them, and be inspired. Please don’t tag them or mention their username. People praising you is one of the worst things. 

So daas would encourage switching off electronics which inject your head with so much negativity daily and focus on simran. You can’t control what’s happening in the world, but you can decide not to waste this life away like too many are doing

Nicely written

13 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

His fatal error was that he started to believe in the thug image that he manufactured for himself, got gassed up, and assaulted a known gang member without thinking of the consequences.

What do you think of this video? 

I think it could be more sinister than that, he could have been a government agent planted to promote the thug criminal lifestyle in the black community and once he fulfilled his purpose he was gone. 

1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

His fatal error was that he started to believe in the thug image that he manufactured for himself, got gassed up, and assaulted a known gang member without thinking of the consequences.

Tupac was gifted as an artist but he was no gangster. Watch his early interviews before he is swallowed by the latter persona, and he's very delicate verging on fruity. These are ultimately creative, introspective types; they aren't gun-toting action heroes despite the bull5hit image they peddle to gullible hangers-on.

Do some of these guys toughen up and ultimately get a little involved in some of the darker side of things? Sure, but they cannot go toe to toe with the real hard men who've been in the gang business since the cradle. The film and music industries are peddling a nonsensical image of a particular artist in order to sell a product. A true "gangsta" is not going to get tied down to contracts and be dictated to by fat, rich record executives, lol. 

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Tupac was a ballerina who just acted like a thug. 

Here is his real literally limp wristed personality:

Even when he became a 'thug' he still had the ballerina personality. Watch the second video from 3:00 onwards. 

He was a middle class kid from Baltimore. 

His parents were in the Black Panther movement. 

This is the tutti fruity guy that Jada Pinkett Smith preferred over the other tutti fruity Will Smith

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

He was a middle class kid from Baltimore. 

His parents were in the Black Panther movement. 

This is the tutti fruity guy that Jada Pinkett Smith preferred over the other tutti fruity Will Smith

She has a type. ?

And don't anyone deny there weren't moments in Fresh Prince where we thought, "Will Smith is acting a little sus here. Is he?..." When he did that campy effeminate voice and limp wrist, even as a kid I knew it was fruity, lmao. 

14 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

In both cases, the government (US in the case of American blacks and Indian in the case of Punjabi jats) is undoubtedly behind the scenes trying to push the community in a certain direction. But at the end of the day, people have to take responsibility for their own actions. If Sikhs were stronger in their practice of Sikhi, none of this would matter.

True. I think in a vacuum of any culture of substance people can easily go down rabbit holes. 

37 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

She has a type. ?

And don't anyone deny there weren't moments in Fresh Prince where we thought, "Will Smith is acting a little sus here. Is he?..." When he did that campy effeminate voice and limp wrist, even as a kid I knew it was fruity, lmao. 

There is a section of tutti fruity Black African culture.

Madonna's vogue was based on Gay/Camp African American culture. 

There was a documentary on this once and it was quite an eye opener to see this side of Black America. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There was a documentary on this once and it was quite an eye opener to see this side of Black America. 

I believe that homosexuality is partly due to environmental factors. A lot of African Americans grow up without father figures and are raised by their mothers only. This then leads to homosexuality. 

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There's the beginnings of a push back against this phenomenon from religious American blacks, but it's swimming against the tide for those who want to restore family and religious values to the centre of the black community. Entire generations of black Americans have been sold out to a lie by celebrity blacks. The traitors within.

5 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I believe that homosexuality is partly due to environmental factors. A lot of African Americans grow up without father figures and are raised by their mothers only. This then leads to homosexuality. 

Alternatively, some men seem to develop into more masculine men when they are forced to because of lack of father in their life. The toughest man I know grew up without his father. 

• The title was changed to (RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead