White World

On 6/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, realist17 said:

I'm just cheesed to fact its difficult for us to have multiple wives these days (jks :P)

Seriously though not having our own country is our biggest weakness. 

It's pretty difficult to have multiple wives when there is basically only one girl born for every boy.

On 6/12/2022 at 4:09 AM, BhForce said:

It's pretty difficult to have multiple wives when there is basically only one girl born for every boy.

Every man back then wasn't really expected to get married, lots of people became Shaheed before marriage age.

Well kind of realized it may not be a 'white world' per se. Since the Jews acquired their own country, they're probably running the show right now-very powerful people if you want to believe that.

Either way we Sikhs have to represent ourselves accordingly if you want to keep Guru Ji in our minds. 

4 hours ago, realist17 said:

Well kind of realized it may not be a 'white world' per se. Since the Jews acquired their own country, they're probably running the show right now-very powerful people if you want to believe that.

Either way we Sikhs have to represent ourselves accordingly if you want to keep Guru Ji in our minds. 

Which color jew?

All of the complaints about white people are really old and tired. I used to hold some resentment against them when I was a teenager. Then I matured and noticed that all groups of humans have their shortcomings and transgressions.

Anyway, the world is becoming less white with every passing day. Soon the "white" countries that you complain about will be mostly led by nonwhite people. And they will be doing the same things they are doing now.

It's a universal hunger for power and control that is the problem, not skin color.

What

On 6/14/2022 at 6:43 AM, californiasardar1 said:

All of the complaints about white people are really old and tired. I used to hold some resentment against them when I was a teenager. Then I matured and noticed that all groups of humans have their shortcomings and transgressions.

Anyway, the world is becoming less white with every passing day. Soon the "white" countries that you complain about will be mostly led by nonwhite people. And they will be doing the same things they are doing now.

It's a universal hunger for power and control that is the problem, not skin color.

What about monopoly? They did rule these lands.