Jathedaar's Sandesh from Akal Takhat Sahib on 38th Remembrance of Ghallughara

Some positive winds of change. Some highlights:

1. Call made for Sikhs to start up firing ranges and get acquisition and training in firearms.
  2. Pinds need to halt the contruction of churches and mosques
  3. Parchariks and panthic sampardais need to leave their comfort zones and restart parchar in pinds in the face of aggressive christian campaigns
  4. jawarhar lal nehru was blamed for betrayal and denial of our raaj
  5. Sikhs have a right to seek raaj

And some other points were made. Jathedaar also pointed out that the 'caging in' of sangat this year by heavy deployment of security forces is unprecedented in recent times and will not go unnoticed.

All in all, this is positive news that the decimation of Badal Dal has prompted a pivot in favor of facing some real issues. The SGPC just a few years back was flat out rejecting that whole scale conversions were turning Gurdaspur and all of border areas into Christian strongholds. Im glad they have summoned enough courage to include mushrooming mosques in the list.

28 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Some positive winds of change. Some highlights:

1. Call made for Sikhs to start up firing ranges and get acquisition and training in firearms.

Good call but there needs to be a very clear dharmic / religious sentiment that underpins it otherwise you'll get hyper Sikhs with guns resorting to bullets to sort out domestic issues instead of looking beyond their personal, petty conflicts, which is the culture that the likes of Moosewala are perpetuating. With a cognitively limited group such as ours, leaving things to interpretation is not sensible.

Pinds need to halt the construction of churches and mosques.

I'm surprised this was even identified as a problem, especially mosques. It's the first step. 

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Good call but there needs to be a very clear dharmic / religious sentiment that underpins it otherwise you'll get hyper Sikhs with guns resorting to bullets to sort out domestic issues instead of looking beyond their personal, petty conflicts, which is the culture that the likes of Moosewala are perpetuating. With a cognitively limited group such as ours, leaving things to interpretation is not sensible.

I'm surprised this was even identified as a problem, especially mosques. 

There is bound to be plenty of chaos in the near future of India. I don't think the majority of our  kaum is going to get to a more matured civilizational point anytime soon. We will have to work with what little we can muster up. It's starting to hit the fan over there I'm sensing. Panic is brewing for what is to come.

2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

There is bound to be plenty of chaos in the near future of India. I don't think the majority of our  kaum is going to get to a more matured civilizational point anytime soon. We will have to work with what little we can muster up. It's starting to hit the fan over there I'm sensing. Panic is brewing for what is to come.

I'd also be very suspicious about that, too. If we're going to be swept up in a messy situation stoked by various parties, with our miniscule numbers it's going to be a problem.