Arabs unite together after BJP spokesperson insults Prophet

Kau89r8

6 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Let them both fight each other. We should not care.

i'm sure apne will have the urge to show 'SolAdRitY' ........

We should just play how they Hindus use Sikhs when it comes to Sikhs vs muslims etc...show some empathy but keep your distance dont go too far .....same how i feel with Christians in India ...those missionaries are not innocent but they are being targeted by RW Hindus ...

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i'm sure apne will have the urge to show 'SolAdRitY' ........

We should just play how they Hindus use Sikhs when it comes to Sikhs vs muslims etc...show some empathy but keep your distance dont go too far .....same how i feel with Christians in India ...those missionaries are not innocent but they are being targeted by RW Hindus ...

These missionaries, hindus and muslims are all anti sikh. I dont feel any sympathy for them. It's not like we are not targeted by them.

On 6/15/2022 at 1:11 AM, ipledgeblue said:

hi everyone. so I found out what Nupur Sharma actually said. 

Nupur said that Mohammed married a 6 year old girl. The muslims say this is true.

the reason they are upset is because a non-muslim is saying this, and they say a non-muslim cannot say this because it is criticising the prophet!

I came here specifically to find out what exactly the hinduaani said to trigger these lot. 

To find out it was the truth - you couldn't make it up!

They should just refer them back to aisha's hadeeth where she states it herself.