• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This makes me laugh. The crusaders were European Christians who when they reached Jerusalem slaughtered the native Middle Eastern Christians as well as the Muslims because they couldn't tell them apar

I knew this guy who was one of these righteous do-gooders. You know a busy body type. He was always trying butt into the affairs of the council, involved in petitioning etc. He could be a ve

I hear you. These problems are the result of gulaami; we have no state (yet). They have 40-50 states that don't merely teach them political expediency; they put it into practice.  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

it is written in India's destiny that it will happen.

Musleh have got some balls considering how they're heavily outnumbered in that country.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Musleh have got some balls considering how they're heavily outnumbered in that country.

Hindus have small balls?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I don't know if you have read what winston churchill said about muslims and hindus lol.

Just now, Premi5 said:

Hindus have small balls?

We'll find out their size soon enough. Do they only go after relatively weak minorities or do they have the courage to strike the Islamic behemoth.

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

its a fact that majority of Muslims will die fighting for their religion but majority of hindus will not and that gives them a greater edge over hindus.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

I don't know if you have read what winston churchill said about muslims and hindus lol.

Yeah, lmao. Whatever you think about Churchill, his summary of these two groups was astute.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

its a fact that majority of Muslims will die fighting for their religion but majority of hindus will not and that gives them a greater edge over hindus.

It'll be intriguing if it develops into a geopolitical boxing match. India will dominate Muslims IN India itself, BUT if Muslims around the world decide to go after Hindus residing in other countries where Hindus are a minority to stop Indian Muslims being targeted in India, then Hindus will have no chance. 

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

There is no going back for India from this now. Society is completely in shambles. Every group hates the other groups.

Keep us updated on the Twitter bukwaas that's inevitably bound to spew from both sides, lol. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

It'll be intriguing if it develops into a geopolitical boxing match. India will dominate Muslims IN India itself, BUT if Muslims around the world decide to go after Hindus residing in other countries where Hindus are a minority to stop Indian Muslims being targeted in India, then Hindus will have no chance. 

Also China is right at India's border. It has great opportunity to attack while India is trying to resolve its internal fights soooo I dont know if they can afford to spend all their energy on these internal matters while there is an enemy sitting right at the border. Apparently they have already occupied some part of ladakh.

Even if Hindus are able to subjugate the Muslims in India , it will take huge amount of resources and cause widespread destruction since unlike us Sikhs , Muslims are all over India in large numbers. Then what will happen when rich Gulf countries will sanction India. Indians go there to make money in large numbers and India buys alot of oil from them lol. Then China at the border.......