Feeling a bit lost

DASINGH100

I finished uni a year ago and although I’ve got a great job I’m feeling lost. I listen to path daily and do as much path as I can but I can’t help feel lost. I’m fairly young 22, and sometimes all I think about is marriage and finding a partner and how I may not be able to find the Sikh girl for myself. 

I’m a mona but I’m not your typical Punjabi guy. I don’t drink I feel it’s wrong and don’t engage in drugs etc smoking. I workout and look after myself and go gym regularly. But feel somethings missing in my life which is making me feel lost.

I know this post seems a bit all over the place but it’s sort of how I currently feel.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 3:29 PM, DASINGH100 said:

I finished uni a year ago and although I’ve got a great job I’m feeling lost. I listen to path daily and do as much path as I can but I can’t help feel lost. I’m fairly young 22, and sometimes all I think about is marriage and finding a partner and how I may not be able to find the Sikh girl for myself. 

I’m a mona but I’m not your typical Punjabi guy. I don’t drink I feel it’s wrong and don’t engage in drugs etc smoking. I workout and look after myself and go gym regularly. But feel somethings missing in my life which is making me feel lost.

I know this post seems a bit all over the place but it’s sort of how I currently feel.

You mention you don't do drugs, or alcohol. But there are many addictions and vices that can make us feel "lost". Think hard if you do anything harmful?

Also how can you be lost if you have a good job and have direction in life? What could be missing?