Afghanistan Gurdwara attacked

5aaban

42 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Earlier there was an attack on a Kabul Gurdwara killing many people. 

There was an evacuation of Sikhs out of Afghanistan.

Then there were complaints by some Afghani Sikhs that were left to their own devices in India.

These Sikhs did nor want to go to India where they would be poorer but relatively safer and had to start from scratch. They wanted to go to Canada instead.

It is like providing a hot cup of coffee for a cold, homeless person and then they demand you get them a Skinny mocha latte from Starbucks. 

These same Sikhs wanted to go back to Afghanistan instead staying in India. 

There are 140 remaining Sikhs left.

They prefer to be a more prosperous community in a hell-hole of a country but be in more danger.

Money is more important for them than their survival. 

I feel for my fellow brothers and sisters but our offer to help them is not well reciprocated or appreciated. 

Generosity can only go so far.

I miss the time when identifying and discussing these uncomfortable facts didn't result in being labelled bigoted or traitorous. The "victim" industry doesn't like nuance. It wants people to fit into neatly delineated categories and roles even at the expense of reality.

As for Afghani Sikhs they are a mercantile breed. Read history and you'll realise their "type" have a particular mentality that is unique to their role and purpose. It's very interesting. An Afghani Sikh sees an Afghani Muslim to be closer to their heart than a non-Afghani Sikh. Top kek.

16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I miss the time when identifying and discussing these uncomfortable facts didn't result in being labelled bigoted or traitorous. The "victim" industry doesn't like nuance. It wants people to fit into neatly delineated categories and roles even at the expense of reality.

As for Afghani Sikhs they are a mercantile breed. Read history and you'll realise their "type" have a particular mentality that is unique to their role and purpose. It's very interesting. An Afghani Sikh sees an Afghani Muslim to be closer to their heart than a non-Afghani Sikh. Top kek.

The Afghan Sikhs have been living in a war zone for over 40 years.

They are perfectly aware of what has been going on.

The community back in the late 70's was about 250K. Where did they disappear to?

They have enough of a diaspora to fund their biradari out of Afghanistan but they choose not to.

Someone mentioned about arming them.

Afghanistan is awash with weaponry for decades and being traders I am sure they could easily access those guns to protect themselves if they so choose to.

If Afghan Sikhs like some posters have mentioned are involved in the drug trade, I am sure the arms trade would be in their reach.

They must have networks in Pakistan to at least get into the tribal Pashtun areas in Pakistan and make their way into Nankana Sahib or Panjha Sahib or Kartarpur or Lahore. But they do not.

There are questions that need to be answered but we won't get that 

40 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They must have networks in Pakistan to at least get into the tribal Pashtun areas in Pakistan and make their way into Nankana Sahib or Panjha Sahib or Kartarpur or Lahore. But they do not.

There are questions that need to be answered but we won't get that 

With the right amount of inducements of various sorts, even the barbaric religious fervour of an Al Qaeda, Taliban, or an ISIS can be abated by locals (who possess the adequate resources) giving them enough time to procure an escape route, because ultimately the inevitable can only be delayed, never cancelled. But, as you said, they choose not to.

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Earlier there was an attack on a Kabul Gurdwara killing many people. 

There was an evacuation of Sikhs out of Afghanistan.

Then there were complaints by some Afghani Sikhs that were left to their own devices in India.

These Sikhs did nor want to go to India where they would be poorer but relatively safer and had to start from scratch. They wanted to go to Canada instead.

It is like providing a hot cup of coffee for a cold, homeless person and then they demand you get them a Skinny mocha latte from Starbucks. 

These same Sikhs wanted to go back to Afghanistan instead staying in India. 

There are 140 remaining Sikhs left.

They prefer to be a more prosperous community in a hell-hole of a country but be in more danger.

Money is more important for them than their survival. 

I feel for my fellow brothers and sisters but our offer to help them is not well reciprocated or appreciated. 

Generosity can only go so far.

It's like these refugees who are already in Greece or Italy but still want to come to Britain for more money. 

On 6/18/2022 at 7:08 AM, Suchi said:

Further information:

Now you probably did follow up further details of the above news. Security forces killed many terrorist and one of security person died as well. One Sikh killed in this attack. Attack was the reply to the racist and anti-national Party spokesperson. They are terrorist and the India Hindu person like Radharamn Das has nothing to loose as it was Sikh Gurdwara they attacked.