"Caste" equality and diversity

Big_Tera

With the jat Sikhs making the majority in Punjab and having the most power . IE in terms of politics and also religiously. IE all major people controling and running the Gurdwaras being from this demographic.

Should other castes be give some kind of quota for top jobs so we can have more equality and diversity in the Punjabi society and social strata. Or are they to power hungry and unable to share? 

I think that is the only way of achieving a strong United Punjab instead of one where there is to much in fighting and resentments. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Akaal Takht Jathedar is from a ‘low caste’

Same with recent ex-Chief Minister Channi.

There have been quotas in place for many years to ensure ‘lower castes’ get many reserved political seats and (from my understanding) the same with senior Religious positions. Same for government jobs and university places in general.

You have made a topic and points here which are quite inaccurate and misleading

To me that's like saying because Priti Patel and Rishi Sunak are where they are, there is no racism in the UK.  You talk shyte. 

I know this is a bait topic, but we'll ignore that, and take it on face value.

It's really difficult to sympathise with Jatts. The obvious affects of the destructive policies aimed at destroying Punjab and the millions of non-elite Jatts who just get on with life to the best of their ability, are plain to see. But you talk to them for even five minutes, and the way they view the world is just so mashed up. It's not normal. They're their own biggest enemies. They don't help themselves. Instead, they dig themselves into greater holes despite being aware of the consequences of doing so. The older I get, my tolerance levels for their nonsense is in the gutter. I'm not being salty or unnecessarily harsh. I do wish they'd "see the light" but the lens through which they understand reality is all over the place. I don't know how else to explain it.