Jump to content

smethwick gravesend coventry derby southall rich sikhs


joker
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/18/2022 at 6:22 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

For all their cunning they have a petulant adolescent mentality. 

Never mistake cunning for wisdom. 

They come from an environment where it is dog eat dog. They are not used to altruism. 

When they see altruism they see it as weakness, something that should be exploited. 

They see everything as a race. Who gets pakka first and will always attempt to steal a march.

You giving them advice is seen through the prism "Are they holding me back?"

If you have seen the cartoon Wacky Races, <banned word filter activated> Dastardly and Muttley would be seen as the good guys by the people in Punjab.

It is not that they are necessarily bad people, it is their morality is coloured by their environment. 

How do they suddenly turn on a dime and know how to behave themselves as soon as they step foot on foreign soil? Doesn't that suggest a calculating mindset?

That would suggest to me that when they're on their home soil, they're taking the pi55 and taking advantage of their environment, which makes them look even worse, because it suggests that when the opportunity to do bad is presented to them in a place where they know they won't be singled out for it, they choose to indulge themselves. That's some serious sociopathic nonsense.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

How do they suddenly turn on a dime and know how to behave themselves as soon as they step foot on foreign soil? Doesn't that suggest a calculating mindset?

That would suggest to me that when they're on their home soil, they're taking the pi55 and taking advantage of their environment, which makes them look even worse, because it suggests that when the opportunity to do bad is presented to them in a place where they know they won't be singled out for it, they choose to indulge themselves. That's some serious sociopathic nonsense.

 

do you think most groups of people would act in this way if they knew they can behave in any way they want in some environment with no bad consequences?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2022 at 3:13 AM, joker said:

never heard so much nonesense. punjabi are self centered?, where does seva, langar come from.Majority of amritdaris in their 70s had elvis and beatles haircuts , when they came to the uk.Check their old photographs.Most of the gurdwaras seva people and doners are punjab born.Uk born sikhs use big words, make alot of noise, but rarely put their hands in their pockets

Personally if you take away sikhi from Punjabis that is what the majority of us would most likely be like. These ideals come from Sikhi not Punjabi culture. What were Punjabis like before Sikhi and how do Punjabis act when they distance themsleves from sikhi , I don't think we have a honorbale culture like the Japanese for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

How do they suddenly turn on a dime and know how to behave themselves as soon as they step foot on foreign soil? Doesn't that suggest a calculating mindset?

That would suggest to me that when they're on their home soil, they're taking the pi55 and taking advantage of their environment, which makes them look even worse, because it suggests that when the opportunity to do bad is presented to them in a place where they know they won't be singled out for it, they choose to indulge themselves. That's some serious sociopathic nonsense.

 

They are very adaptable and can have great social intelligence. 

They are very good and adept to suss out the landscape very quickly.

They cannot get away to the extent like they back in Punjab but they find loop holes to exploit in the west. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Personally if you take away sikhi from Punjabis that is what the majority of us would most likely be like. These ideals come from Sikhi not Punjabi culture. What were Punjabis like before Sikhi and how do Punjabis act when they distance themsleves from sikhi , I don't think we have a honorbale culture like the Japanese for example.

punjabis would have had dharmik values, or otherwise islamic values since many were muslims as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

do you think most groups of people would act in this way if they knew they can behave in any way they want in some environment with no bad consequences?

You've got to live with that voice in your head that tells you you're a piece of 5hit when you've been scummy. Unless someone's a complete psycho, it's very difficult to turn off that voice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They are very adaptable and can have great social intelligence. 

They are very good and adept to suss out the landscape very quickly.

They cannot get away to the extent like they back in Punjab but they find loop holes to exploit in the west.

Basically, you can never trust or relax around Punjabis, because you just don't know whether that front they're projecting at a particular moment is authentic or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Basically, you can never trust or relax around Punjabis, because you just don't know whether that front they're projecting at a particular moment is authentic or not.

My father once told me that our people aren't 2 faced, they are more like four faced or five faced. 

I come to think that they are all authentic it just depends on the situation as our people are quite contradictory.

They are all things and every thing all at the same time. 

In terms of trust, I guess it depends on the varying degrees, the question is what are you trusting them with?

You have to maintain certain boundaries but be able to mingle with them without disclosing too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

My father once told me that our people aren't 2 faced, they are more like four faced or five faced. 

I come to think that they are all authentic it just depends on the situation as our people are quite contradictory.

They are all things and every thing all at the same time. 

In terms of trust, I guess it depends on the varying degrees, the question is what are you trusting them with?

You have to maintain certain boundaries but be able to mingle with them without disclosing too much.

You have to keep your 'Fight or Flight' instinct tuned up to the max around them, lol. That apparently leads to PTSD if it continues long enough without respite (emotional trauma). So maybe that thing of them being dead behind the eyes has some actual scientific validity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I saw the video on TikTok I think. It was at Wembley Stadium and I was unable to bookmark/favourite it because Tiktok decided to refresh. It was the "mainstream" Chaupai Sahib you will hear at a Singh Sabha gurdwaras, usually so-called Ramgarhia gurdwaras and also for the past 100 year or so in Harimandir Sahib under the current committee system.  In other words, the sikhs who give up or quit at ਖੜਗ ਕੇਤ ਮੈਂ ਸ਼ਰਨਿ ਤਿਹਾਰੀ ॥ ਆਪ ਹਾਥ ਦੈ ਲੇਹੁ ਉਬਾਰੀ ॥ Lord of the Almighty Sword, provides a shield for my protection. With Your Hands you have saved me.   ਸਰਬ ਠੌਰ ਮੋ ਹੋਹੁ ਸਹਾਈ ॥ ਦੁਸ਼ਟ ਦੋਖ ਤੇ ਲੇਹੁ ਬਚਾਈ ॥੪੦੧॥ You bestow help on me at all places and rescue me from pain and the designs of my demons.401. Kharag kait mai sarann tihaaree. Aap haath dai leho ubaaree. Sarab thor mo hoho sahaaee. Dustt dokh té leho bachaaee. (25) O The Lord of Sword, I seek Your protection. With Your Hands you have guarded me. At All Times be my Support. Save me from wickedness and pain. (25).
    • Bro, can you post from what line to what line they did paath of?
    • A decade later and I can show you all what the problem is. Both Khalsa Primary School and students from Pioneer Secondary Academy were invited for Vaisakhi celebrations, and they done a Chaupai Sahib paat. The problem is, they performed the politics ridden anti-dasam Bhasauria mutilated cut version of Benti Chaupai which is disrespectful to traditional puraatan samrpadaiye and mahapurakh. If bani politics is going to be used on children to skip lines from Dasam Pita ji dhan dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji's Benti Chaupai Sahib, that certain groups think it is ok to do, then @serious guptwas right to raise concerns a decade ago! IN 2024, when sangat is much more knowledgable about dasam bani and katha, when we have so many resources - then if we are not allowing our children to learn bani shud and let them choose their groups to follow later, then this raises RED FLAGS IN 2024!!!! AKAAAAL!
    • https://www.youtube.com/@TheWonderous1Channel I found this new channel on YouTube. Apparently they will be uploading a new video every week! Seems good, please subscribe and share with others. Thanks
    • https://www.youtube.com/@TheWonderous1Channel I found this new channel on YouTube. Apparently they will be uploading a new video every week! Seems good, please subscribe and share with others. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use