Slavery in the villages of Panjab

Look at this. These people wear dasmesh pita's roop but have no humanity or morals. They should be shot in the head if you ask me. And a big F**k YOU to all those people on the forum (you know who you are) who've been lying about things are not what they used to be in the pend and how much things have changed. You can't straighten out a dog's tail! 

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look at this. These people wear dasmesh pita's roop but have no humanity or morals. They should be shot in the head if you ask me. And a big F**k YOU to all those people on the forum (you know who you are) who've been lying about things are not what they used to be in the pend and how much things have changed. You can't straighten out a dog's tail! 

wow I am shocked. Cant believe people in punjab would be doing such a thing. Also if you look at the person you would never in a 1000 years think that this person would do such a thing. He looks like a respectful old Sikh man. What a shame! Doing such atrocities on another human being. Shameful! And he doesn't look remorseful just embarrassed and scared that he got caught. Malech Khalsa.

Very sad. I saw that film Udta Punjab a few years ago which showed a Sikh family imprisoning a bihari girl and prostituting her out and I thought there's no way Sikhs would do this.  

If KPS Gill could do horrific things in Sikhi sarooop, then I wouldn't put it past an old man like this. Punjab may be better than other states in India when it comes to human rights and crime but it's still another part of India, a country with the highest number of modern day slaves. 

Having said that this stuff even happens here in the UK. Just look at the news of Mo Farrah being trafficked here as a kid. Many illegal people being exploited in farms here as well. 

20 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

wow I am shocked. Cant believe people in punjab would be doing such a thing. Also if you look at the person you would never in a 1000 years think that this person would do such a thing. He looks like a respectful old Sikh man. What a shame! Doing such atrocities on another human being. Shameful! And he doesn't look remorseful just embarrassed and scared that he got caught. Malech Khalsa.

Surprised you didn't say it was the poor guy's Hindu karma for what India did to Sikhs.