Sikh priest, 62, attacked in city centre

Premi5

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

did @Ranjeet01 and @dallysingh101 find the same experience in LA ?

I've never been LA (or the US, and don't think I'd be allowed in in any case).

But it wouldn't surprise me. 

Answer please honestly, without all the flag ar5e licking brainwashing.  

• 2 weeks later...

From bbc website 

A "thug" who punched a Sikh priest in the street and left him for dead has been jailed. 

Claudio Campos, 28, attacked Avtar Singh, 62, in Manchester city centre's Northern Quarter on 23 June.

He had pursued Mr Singh shortly after he walked past him and his girlfriend at a pedestrian crossing.

Campos, who had earlier pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, was jailed for three years at Manchester Crown Court on Thursday.

The court heard Mr Singh had suffered a severe traumatic brain injury, a stroke caused by bleeding on the brain and multiple fractures to his cheek, jaw and eye socket as a result of the attack.

He remains in hospital requiring 24-hour nursing and medical care.

Eleanor Myers, prosecuting, said Campos was seen on CCTV footage pursuing Mr Singh, who was trying to walk away from him, before the defendant punched the cleric in the head twice in quick succession.

Campos then grabbed his victim's shirt before punching him again to the head, which sent him sprawling to the ground, Ms Myers said.

He then left the scene as Mr Singh lay unconscious in the middle of the road, the court heard.

Campos went on to a sports bar for a beer and a burger with his girlfriend, Claudia, as they celebrated their fifth anniversary.

He told police his partner had said a man had touched her bottom and she pointed to Mr Singh, the court was told.

Campos said he followed Mr Singh to "demand an explanation" and that when Mr Singh quickened his pace he felt "this made him guilty in trying to escape".

When he was arrested, several items were seized at a property in Fallowfield, including a suitcase containing the jacket he was seen to be wearing on the CCTV images.

Sentencing Campos, Judge Hilary Manley told him he had attacked Mr Singh "without any justifiable reason".

"As a direct result of your decision to attack him, his life, and the lives of his family, are forever traumatised, changed and diminished.

"He gave you no reason at all to do what you did."

The judge rejected the defendant's claim he was "very sorry" and she said that in a letter to her, Campos had "very swiftly" turned to his own situation and his appeal for a suspended sentence.

One of Mr Singh's daughters, Surinder, told Campos he was "nothing but a thug", while his other daughter, Sukhveer, labelled the defendant a "monster".

She said her father could not now read his prayers or write in his prayer book.

Meanwhile, Pritpal Singh Makan told the court Mr Singh and his family were regular volunteers with not-for-profit organisation Sewa (Selfless Efforts for Welfare of All) and he would help feed the homeless every Sunday in Manchester city centre.

Mr Singh was "polite and courteous", he said, adding that they considered the attack on him to be "racial".

The judge said the maximum sentence she could pass for the offence was five years and Campos must receive credit for his plea

On 9/22/2022 at 6:56 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

So a South American mestizo attacks a Sikh priest. 

I've visited Los Angeles and New York and saw how racist and rude the Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans were. 

He probably thinks he is white. This behavior is more common than you may think. Its just that now they don't want to risk loosing their jobs. I have seen some native americans bootlicking whites and badmouthing other Pocs!

On 9/23/2022 at 3:12 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03622-z

Mestizo and mullato come from indian casteism after it entered portugal and spain. It's non Gurmat and also debunkt. 

The native americans have you down here bro? That's weird in 40 years they never bothered me. 

But you visited here so clearly you're opinion is valid. Right. 

TBH i don't think it has much to do with Indian caste system. Its a result of Whites being the Dominant group and then the competition among the rest as to who is closer to the dominant group. The more you look like the dominant group the better your position in the society would be. Thus you have this division of mestizo,castizo and what not and people competing amongst each other as to who looks closer to the Spaniards/Whites the most. I mean i notice the same thing among some punjabis. They will be talking online about how some of them look like Southern Europeans or Persians and how people cannot tell they are brown especially on racist online forums trying to convince whites how they are not brown and look like Southern Euos lol.Its basically trying to be as closer to the Dominant group as possible.