Satyug Person in a KalYug World

Ranjeet01

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Sikhs are unprepared not because they think that God will hand them the raaj on a platter but they are unprepared because they have gotten used to the comforts of life and think nothing is going to happen so no need to do anything. Just look at the state of the world in 2022. Things were not like this before 2020. The world can change any moment but alot of Sikhs are so used to comfort they think nothing is going to happen. Specifically the ones in western countries. People who are too used to comfort will be the worst hit by a war. In fact people in India living in worse conditions can face the hard times in the future way better. Comfort makes people too soft.

It's the Sikhs who've had to rough it out in the west who are better informed (through life experience) and better prepared.  

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's the Sikhs who've had to rough it out in the west who are better informed (through life experience) and better prepared.  

But the current generation of sikhs living in the west they are too soft, not talking about the ones who came in the 60s and 70s. The young Sikhs today in the west do you think these people care about things going bad in the future or have any plans?  My point is people living in bad conditions in India who are already used to chaos and uncertainty will be much more prepared for hard times than people in the west living in comfort.

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

But the current generation of sikhs living in the west they are too soft, not talking about the ones who came in the 60s and 70s. The young Sikhs today in the west do you think these people care about things going bad in the future or have any plans?  My point is people living in bad conditions in India who are already used to chaos and uncertainty will be much more prepared for hard times than people in the west living in comfort.

I agree. 

F**k those soft, new school pu55ies. But when times get rough, a small intrinsically tough percentage usually 'come up'. 

I think the vast majority wont know what hit them. 

It is what it is.   

If it happens, we shouldn't have any sympathy for people who've raised their kids soft.

9 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I've recently seen these types of Western Sikhs up close. In some ways they're decent people: quiet, respectable, hard-working, non-drinkers, etc. But they're f****g soft mongs. Darpokh. Clueless aside from what the TV tells them. No curiosity about anything. Never speak up for themselves. Obsessed with video games and electronic gadgets. No life experiences whatsoever. They seem like bits of their souls are missing. No vitality. Just breathing and surveying the landscape like a wild beast. I'm getting wound up just writing this. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 1:08 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Do you never think that such sentiments could play a part in preventing members of the panth going through the difficult task of preparing and organising themselves to contend with challenges and the practical responsibilities related to defence and raj brother? 

Daas has a question. When Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji did joti jot they gave bachan ‘baba bakale’ (next guru sahiban are at Bakala sahib). But it would be 26 years before Sri Guru Tegh Bhadur Sahib Ji became pargat (guru sahib were in deep bhagati that period). 

If you think about it it’s beyond crazy that why guru sahib ji were living gupat that long? Why not guru sahib ji could have made thousands or millions of sikhs in that time, or even established raj over India or the world?

4 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

10 jame of Guru Sahib but we Sikhs were and still are a minority in Panjab, never mind the despotic state of India or the world.

Hanji daas was trying to hint towards Khalsa raj is not some type of Sikh empire over this earth, otherwise Guru Sahib ji would have created it himself. (rather it's a climax of the world being filled with papi souls, they all gonna fight and kill each other, only those doing naam simran will remain protected)

Satguru ji are the most supreme spiritual authority. All of us, our souls have so much burden of paap and remaining karams. Be it guru sahib ji or true mahapurkh, none of us are ready to receive what they want to give us.