Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't know about this trans stuff, but I truly believe that there are people born in the wrong yug. Must feel like a fish out of water.

I think we're here because we deserve to be. Only so-called Bodhisattvas are out of place, IMO, and that's because they've got a job to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaheed4life said:

Are you referring to saints being born in kalyug? If you are then let me just share something. Those saints and pure souls who have taken birth despite it being kalyug, they come in Pyaar. They come because they have experienced Vaheguru ji's kirpa and they want to spread it to others ๐Ÿ˜€. Their not born in a wrong yug! Their purpose is to change the yug and spread the qualities of Satyug. Other souls that come are also Shaheed Singhs and Singhnis. They come for similar reasons as well. Some come to get justice, such as the thousands of Khalsa that have taken birth and are all present now mostly in teenage age. They came to establish Khalsa Raj. All souls that come, come with their preordained destiny that Vaheguru ji has written. Nobody is born in a wrong yug veerji. We all come to do Vaheguru ji's work. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Bhul Chuk Maf ji ๐Ÿ™

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Do you never think that such sentiments could play a part in preventing members of the panth going through the difficult task of preparing and organising themselves to contend with challenges and the practical responsibilities related to defence and raj brother?ย 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not necessarily talking about Saints but more like ordinary everyday people who would typically be Satyugi type people.

These types of people might be completely unaware of what they are but find themselves out of sorts in the type of society we live in.ย 

I sometimes get the feeling that Maharaj's hukam works paradoxically in some cases as well as linearly and cyclically.

It must be some kind of test to see how these Satyugi types cope in a scenario in which they would typically struggle in.

Conversely for all we know there may have been Kalyugi types in Satyug era.

These are just my thoughts.

ย 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Are you referring to saints being born in kalyug? If you are then let me just share something. Those saints and pure souls who have taken birth despite it being kalyug, they come in Pyaar. They come because they have experienced Vaheguru ji's kirpa and they want to spread it to others ๐Ÿ˜€. Their not born in a wrong yug! Their purpose is to change the yug and spread the qualities of Satyug. Other souls that come are also Shaheed Singhs and Singhnis. They come for similar reasons as well. Some come to get justice, such as the thousands of Khalsa that have taken birth and are all present now mostly in teenage age. They came to establish Khalsa Raj. All souls that come, come with their preordained destiny that Vaheguru ji has written. Nobody is born in a wrong yug veerji. We all come to do Vaheguru ji's work. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Bhul Chuk Maf ji ๐Ÿ™

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

yes if they are not born who will direct us manmukhs towards the right path in kalyug?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Sikhs are unprepared not because they think that God will hand them the raaj on a platter but they are unprepared because they have gotten used to the comforts of life and think nothing is going to happen so no need to do anything. Just look at the state of the world in 2022. Things were not like this before 2020. The world can change any moment but alot of Sikhs are so used to comfort they think nothing is going to happen. Specifically the ones in western countries. People who are too used to comfort will be the worst hit by a war. In fact people in India living in worse conditions can face the hard times in the future way better. Comfort makes people too soft.

It's the Sikhs who've had to rough it out in the west who are better informed (through life experience) and better prepared.ย ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's the Sikhs who've had to rough it out in the west who are better informed (through life experience) and better prepared.ย ย 

But the current generation of sikhs living in the west they are too soft, not talking about the ones who came in the 60s and 70s. The young Sikhs today in the west do you think these people care about things going bad in the future or have any plans?ย  My point is people living in bad conditions in India who are already used to chaos and uncertainty will be much more prepared for hard times than people in the west living in comfort.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

But the current generation of sikhs living in the west they are too soft, not talking about the ones who came in the 60s and 70s. The young Sikhs today in the west do you think these people care about things going bad in the future or have any plans?ย  My point is people living in bad conditions in India who are already used to chaos and uncertainty will be much more prepared for hard times than people in the west living in comfort.

I agree.ย 

F**k those soft, new school pu55ies. But when times get rough, a small intrinsically tough percentage usually 'come up'.ย 

I think the vast majority wont know what hit them.ย 

It is what it is.ย ย ย 

ย 

If it happens, we shouldn't have anyย sympathy for people who've raised their kids soft.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

But the current generation of sikhs living in the west they are too soft, not talking about the ones who came in the 60s and 70s. The young Sikhs today in the west do you think these people care about things going bad in the future or have any plans?ย  My point is people living in bad conditions in India who are already used to chaos and uncertainty will be much more prepared for hard times than people in the west living in comfort.

I've recently seen these types of Western Sikhs up close. In some ways they're decent people: quiet, respectable, hard-working, non-drinkers, etc. But they're f****g soft mongs. Darpokh. Clueless aside from what the TV tells them. No curiosity about anything. Never speak up for themselves. Obsessed with video games and electronic gadgets. No life experiences whatsoever. They seem like bits of their souls are missing. No vitality. Just breathing and surveying the landscape like a wild beast. I'm getting wound up just writing this.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use