Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat da Bhala

On 8/22/2022 at 1:44 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

What would their motive be? It looks inoffensive and cohesive with Gurmat if I'm reading it right. 

Do you know that British government even declared nihang as criminals ? They wanted to tame Sikhs do that they won't challenge their rule and by promoting passimism in the panth can be helpful for them. These were the sane guys who changed our musical instruments . 

20 minutes ago, AsilentUser said:

Do ypu know that British government even declared nihang as criminals ? They wanted to tame Sikhs do that they won't challenge their rule and by promoting passimism in the panth can be helpful for them. These were the sane guys who changed our musical instruments . 

I did know, and agree with all those points. 

What I'm saying is based on Gurbani alone, in what way is the line incongruent, offensive, or serve the above purpose?

They disarmed us, changed our idea of Saroop, wasp colonolialized our minds, spread false narratives about Parchar and Sukh Maryada as well. 

I'd say they're very active from that time until now in trying to supress and subvert the Sikh image and ideology. 

And if we aren't careful those wasp cultist Sikhs in london are going to do to Sikhi what rome did to christianity. 

I've looked for alteration or meddling influence in Gurbani very attentively, and every time I thought I maybe found something the Gurbani checked out and my paradigm was shifted or shattered. That appears to be Shud. 

Although the british have Sakhian we don't. 

Also oxford is churning out a rediculous amount of fake information on Sikhi in conjunction with their wasp cult of Sikhi. 

9 hours ago, BhForce said:

The point of "Sikh studies" is not to push the Sikh point of view. (Black studies or women studies do push those points of view).

The point of "Sikh studies" is to denigrate the Sikhs and their Gurus. It's to "explain" Guru Nanak ji as some kind of weird itinerant preacher who got the idea from random Sadhus and Muslim peers, and was not divine -- WH McLeod.

Any "Sikh" who allies with "Sikh studies" is a useful <banned word filter activated>, a sell-out prostitute, a coward, evil, or all four.

111 percent.