My experience with sex trafficking in Brampton

Guest Gurujihelpme13

2 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

Seriously? Now you fear 84 lakh joon and jamdoot? Come on man, you played with fire, while it was small you had a good time and enjoyed it. Later it got too big, burnt you and now you are wetting and $hitting yourself for fear that your true self and all your kartoots would become public knowledge. 

I still don't understand how getting spiritual and Sikhi advice from a guy ends up with sex rings and nude pics in your own phone. If this is even true just go to the cops, what do you expect people on this forum to do for you? Leave their lives,families,jobs,pick up a sword and come defend your honor? Your whole story reeks of kanjarkhana.

wondering the same thing lol. Shouldn't a change in the behavior of the guy be a red flag for her if the only reason she was interested in talking to him was due to Sikhi and spirituality stuff. Doesn't make sense.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:39 AM, Guest Gurujihelpme13 said:

please if someone could give me some insight, in this situation,
All i want to do is go back to canada, move on with my life, get a job, be independent, and live happily but im scared because these sex trafickers are masters of manipulation and i am not going to lie, i do fear for my life as well.
Please help me if any of you have any advice for me in this situation thankyou kindly
I was very close to being abducted but thankfully by waheguru jis kirpa i was saved, i prayed and prayed , chaupai sahib so many times in the day and night, it helped me get out of that situation temporarily, im jus scared of what could happen when i go back to Canada

Can't the police use your phone  to track down this person?

I know phone companies can use location to detect any phone as long as it is not turned off.

1. First use samsung account or apple ID account to remotely erase everything on that phone. Or get your phone company to do it. I think if you report it lost or stolen, they can do it for you.

2. Tell the police he stole your phone and that it was worth a lot of money and has your bank account and your identity documents. And that he is threatening you and you are receiving death threats . Then I think the police have a duty to find him 

3. Try not to contact that guy. But if no other options, let him know about point #1. That you have let the police know and as soon as he accesses your phone, he will be able to be tracked. Also that the police has been looking for any clues to human trafficking gangs. And so the police are secretly watching you so that if he comes near you, they will capture him to gain more info about this gang thing. 

4. Try another country besides Canada. Maybe Dubai or Australia or Malaysia for work reasons. Or get married in America. Or even better get a job in India's tech centers. Like Bangalore or Mumbai or Calcutta. The fact that you have experience in the west will help. In india, salaries and lifestyle is really good.  

5. Please warn other girls not to play with fire, especially those going 'bahar/West for the first time.  Not to get involved with guys. It will backfire. That there are many predators in our community who will befriend you to steal your identity etc. Maybe the good karma of that will help you in God's court. 

6. Be brave. Go back to Canada. And learn Street smarts. Google how to make your self safe online, how to hide your location online. (Mostly will involve not using any social media, using tor or VPN or duck go websites). Only have a flip phone with 911 on speed dial so if anyone follows you. You can call police right away. Walk with a weapon pepper spray etc. Always stay with a group of people. Lots of ppl learn to live safely in crime ridden neighborhoods. Call your parents everyday at 7pm. If they don't hear from you, tell them to report you missing to embassy and police.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 4:02 PM, PuzzledToo said:

Danger can come from anywhere but the danger from Pakis should never be underestimated or understated in any way as their capability and organization is much deadlier and has a specific goal to demoralize and destroy our community.

Spot on! Hit the nail on the head.

Look at the way these Muslims raped + killed the 2 Dalit sisters in a BJP-ruled state in India

On 8/28/2022 at 4:02 PM, PuzzledToo said:

Danger can come from anywhere but the danger from Pakis should never be underestimated or understated in any way as their capability and organization is much deadlier and has a specific goal to demoralize and destroy our community.

Spot on! Hit the nail on the head.

Look at the way these Muslims raped + killed the 2 Dalit sisters in a BJP-ruled state in India

On 8/26/2022 at 4:40 PM, Guest anon said:

Hi, im also a 26 year old women residing in Brampton and am going through something similar. my phone is also hacked. do you want to discuss this in a public setting, we can meet?  

Muslims from Mississauga and Milton are rapidly expanding their sexual abuse of non-Muslim women now that the Muslim population has started to reach critical mass with almost 10% Muslims in Greater Toronto and getting closer and closer to 1million Muslims just in Ontario

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 10:12 AM, PuzzledToo said:

Seriously? Now you fear 84 lakh joon and jamdoot? Come on man, you played with fire, while it was small you had a good time and enjoyed it. Later it got too big, burnt you and now you are wetting and $hitting yourself for fear that your true self and all your kartoots would become public knowledge. 

I still don't understand how getting spiritual and Sikhi advice from a guy ends up with sex rings and nude pics in your own phone. If this is even true just go to the cops, what do you expect people on this forum to do for you? Leave their lives,families,jobs,pick up a sword and come defend your honor? Your whole story reeks of kanjarkhana.

Lmao harsh

On 8/28/2022 at 12:41 PM, proudkaur21 said:

wondering the same thing lol. Shouldn't a change in the behavior of the guy be a red flag for her if the only reason she was interested in talking to him was due to Sikhi and spirituality stuff. Doesn't make sense.

There are people that literally pretend to be Sikhs on the Internet, I met many Hindus and Muslims doing this. There was a Muslim dude who used to post on forums on how Sikh women are easy and he wants a Sikh woman to lose his virginity to bc they're easier than Muslim women

• 3 weeks later...