Female Sikh teacher abducted and forcefully married in KPK, Pakistan

5aaban

10 hours ago, AsilentUser said:

How could a landlocked and small state project it's power ? 

Sikh leaders never were visionary, in this current age of democracy/ public opinion age , the majority always dominate. 

Somebody who offended someone's prophet in india become huge outcry worldwide but you won't hear much about how many SGGS was damaged by others . 

Sikhs have become pawn of liberals, muzzies, and hindus and they play siksh for their own political/ other benefits when they need them.

1984 happened and army did lot's of <banned word filter activated> but you would still see Sikh still going into indian armies. The panth is filled with fuddus who are only interested in their own wellbeing but  they might also shout about sikhi this and that in gurdwara .

There is a reason why sikhi never spreaded much outside of Punjab and I can say that sikhi even failed in Punjab ( west Punjab, himachal, haryana)  because majority of the people didn't adopted sikhi and that's why you never could have a sikh State. 

Even now Pakistan is having devastating floods  Turkey and other Muslim countries are sending them help. If this happens in Punjab who will come help us? No One! That is why demography matters which these quality over quantity lot don't understand and in addition we have neither.

The becoming pawn thing all comes down to inferiority complex which majority of Sikhs suffer from due to being powerless. Men want to conquer the world but for some reason we have Sikh men saying we can spread Sikhi without having any political power which is quite strange to me. Its like they have no vision for the future. Majority of people didn't become Christians and Muslims out of their own will. People are attracted to these religions because they have strong political powers so being members of these groups give them social benefits.

Sikhi completely failed in Punjab for sure. I look at an avg Punjabi that comes to Canada and can say with certainty it failed completely. These people know nothing and care about nothing other than materialism. Poverty for conversion is just an excuse. Why don't poor starving Muslims convert?

Sikh shave 0 vision other than trying to show how liberal they are and  being proud of wasting their own resources on their enemies. Gurudwara langars are just used for eating free food by most people.

Just look at this guy lol. Your avg American Poonjabi tying to do anything to get goras approval. A materialistic inferiority complex ridden people.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Better to have a horseshyte country with barn yard dancing than wait for some utopia that will never come.

Look at your characteristic culture of low expectations. No one is talking about a utopia, but f**k me peasant, if we can't do miles better than the dystopia you gandus have created, it isn't even worth trying. 

In any case, you people made this mess, despite being warned against your egotistical, short-sighted actions for decades. A lot of you will now end up dying because of it. The only sad thing is that a few of our panth who were vehemently against promoting jut horse5hyte, will have to suffer too. 

Almost all of you are dumb but you're not even remotely conscious of it. This is what happens when you let retards on seats of power.

But what do you care? You can just put your colourful dress on, call a dholi and waggle your head and grin like a dumbo; and retreat into your delusional world, where you peasants are the greatest thing that ever happened period. Bwaaah!   

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Don't take a few snippets of social media and think that this some how represent most Sikhs when it does not.

This is a very scewed misinterpretation of a tiny minority whose voice gets amplified. 

This guy just had the guts to say what many western Punjabis think. if it was not true you wouldn't find 70-80% of turbaned Sikhs(including amritdhari women) cutting their hair the moment they land on foreign soil. You can't convince me that the avg new Punjabi that lands on western soil knows anything about Sikhi. I live in the city which gets maximum new Punjabi immigrants and I am so disheartened by seeing the truth. The Punjabis that came here before the 2000s are completely assimilated and prefer to rather be friends with goras than their own. Sorry but it is the truth.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Better to have a horseshyte country with barn yard dancing than wait for some utopia that will never come.

You are living in a fool's paradise.  The world is moving towards bigger countries as small countries can't defend themselves. 

Watch how Pakistan is being dismantled brick by brick due to their economic failures.  A la Sri Lanka, Bangladesh. 

All because they got into bed with China. 

https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/in-focus/abduction-conversion-of-pakistani-sikh-woman-victim-sent-to-shelter-home-husband-lodged-in-jail-article-93730693

The Pakistan Police have sent the Sikh girl to a shelter home and her alleged Muslim husband has been lodged in jail, as per The Times of India (TOI) report.

This is the latest update I found, not sure what the situation is now.