Male infertility (ਨਾਮਰਦੀ)

DynamicSingh

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Guru peyareo,

I have a serious question, and I have been suffering from this for a long time. I am a young married Singh who for some reason suffers from infertility, or what we call ਨਾਮਰਦੀ in Punjabi. It is a serious disease, and it has a serious impact on both my physical and mental health as well. I am often tired and can't stand for too long. It doesn't matter what I eat(I always try to eat healthy and avoid junk foods) or of I exercise (I do go to the gym), I can't seem to cure this disease. It has an impact on my cognitive skills as well. I have tried taking ginseng pills, shilajit pills, ashwagandha pills, and various other male fertility pills which claim to cure male fertility, but nothing has worked. I often have a very low sperm count, I am often tired, I can't think straight and get confused and lost easily. Male fertility is a serious issue that is growing in several young men. Does anybody know of any cure, please advise. 

Thank you in advance. 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

• 1 month later...