Canada Brampton Deport News|Canada Deport 119 Punjabi International Students|Canada Punjabi News|

proudkaur21

I remember in the early 2000's Australia was all the rage and you never heard about Keneda. 

Then Australia dried up their student visas and Keneda opened up their student visas.

I think that even though both are Anglo countries, our people in general prefer Keneda over Australia. 

Though Australia had their fair share of the putteh kam by these "hard working students"

What happens when all the Anglo countries dry up their student visas, where will these students go?

29 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I remember in the early 2000's Australia was all the rage and you never heard about Keneda. 

Then Australia dried up their student visas and Keneda opened up their student visas.

I think that even though both are Anglo countries, our people in general prefer Keneda over Australia. 

Though Australia had their fair share of the putteh kam by these "hard working students"

What happens when all the Anglo countries dry up their student visas, where will these students go?

Kaneda's halaat are really bad now a days. Alot of people can barely buy a new home with an average income. Punjabis are sold dreams of Canada being some land where money grows on tree. Reality kicks in when one comes here. Money issues are causing alot of Punjabis to partake in criminal activities. Many are committing suicide.

59 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

At least in Canada there are virtually no illegal Panjabi immigrants, they all get pakay.