Near Amritsar!!!! ਦੇਖੋ ਕਿਵੇ?? 3 ਰੱਬ ਰੂਪੀ ਰੂਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਲਾਮ ਬਣਾਕੇ ਕਰਵਾਉਂਦੇ ਸੀ ਸਾਰਾ ਗੋਹਾ ਕੂੜਾਂ ਸਾਫ ॥ ਭਾਰਤ ਦਾ ਆਖ਼ਰੀ ਪਿੰਡ ॥

dallysingh101

I've watched a few of Pal's videos. I was absolutely shocked that this stuff is so prevelent over there. He went after the Gujjar 'deras' (they practice this to a horrific level by actually handicapping/giving brain injury to kids and then shifting them around their camps' network) but backed off as of late because of the hostility from them. There are gut-wrenching videos of elders kept in captivity at home; migrant laboureres (being the most prevelant class); mentally handicapped locals...and the list goes on. If this stuff happens in Punjab, just imagine the scale of it across India. Probably worse is pakistan I imagine. The weakest are exploited to the max over there. 

37 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

I've watched a few of Pal's videos. I was absolutely shocked that this stuff is so prevelent over there. He went after the Gujjar 'deras' (they practice this to a horrific level by actually handicapping/giving brain injury to kids and then shifting them around their camps' network) but backed off as of late because of the hostility from them. There are gut-wrenching videos of elders kept in captivity at home; migrant laboureres (being the most prevelant class); mentally handicapped locals...and the list goes on. If this stuff happens in Punjab, just imagine the scale of it across India. Probably worse is pakistan I imagine. The weakest are exploited to the max over there. 

Is this practice more common in certain districts/areas of Panjab?