Andrew Tate on Sikhs - “Sikhs were supposed to be a warrior race but I haven’t seen them f**k anyone up for a while”

Kau89r8

On 9/8/2022 at 3:49 AM, S1ngh said:

Absolutely correct. Just few days, i was having a conversation about UK wanting to have Sikh Regiment or sort of. i ended up saying but do we have that type bravery sikh left anywhere in the west. I doubt it. 

Only in Sikh 'gangs', who aren't really going to be nationalistic like that, given revelations about UK involvement in 1984 and a persistent blind eye turned towards the grooming of Sikh females. Simples. 

Then even if this regiment thing went ahead, streetwise people would turn around and say subjugating yourselves to another cause when you're riddled with your own issues is a dumb, docile move in itself.  

Even in peace times and safe time, Sikhs were continuously prepping themself for self defense. During Ranjit Singh's time, Nihang Singhs often go to his palace (outside) and start shooting during night time to remind him that stay in line and active as always and remind him that we sikhs are here as independent. 

On 9/9/2022 at 9:42 PM, S1ngh said:

Even in peace times and safe time, Sikhs were continuously prepping themself for self defense. During Ranjit Singh's time, Nihang Singhs often go to his palace (outside) and start shooting during night time to remind him that stay in line and active as always and remind him that we sikhs are here as independent. 

Respect the hustle and the sentiment, but you can't clown your own sovereign infront of eagle eyed foreigners and non-Sikhs, and then expect these same mercenaries and foreigners to respect your king and his rule. Typical Sikh short-sightedness. Think they're being smart but they're actually sowing the seeds of their own destruction.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Respect the hustle and the sentiment, but you can't clown your own sovereign infront of eagle eyed foreigners and non-Sikhs, and then expect these same mercenaries and foreigners to respect your king and his rule. Typical Sikh short-sightedness. Think they're being smart but they're actually sowing the seeds of their own destruction.

True, what makes it worse is some of these Nihangs actually fought against us in the Anglo Sikh wars on the British side. With friends like that who needs enemies. 

8 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

True, what makes it worse is some of these Nihangs actually fought against us in the Anglo Sikh wars on the British side. With friends like that who needs enemies. 

I'm sure you're just making stuff up at this point. If anything, our people fought Nihangs as the bad sides.