Gangs of Hindu youths are ‘terrorising Muslims in Leicester

Premi5

13 hours ago, BhForce said:

@S1ngh, really?

No links allowed now? I can understand putting people into QC, but why make long-time contributors with no problems have to face approvals process for posts?

And not being able to post Gurbani is extremely disconcerting. I mean, if we're not centered on Gurbani, we're just blabbing our own ignorant thoughts.

Working on it singh ji. We don't want it either. 

Imagine how confused and ideology less the Sikh population is when you have pakistani gangs calling out Sikhs to join riot/arson against Hindus in the streets, we are being used as pawns by these Pakistani elements who have systematically groomed Sikh girls since they landed in these shores, a Hindu temple in Smethwick was attacked yesterday by criminal mirpuri Muslim fanatics and we could see a few apne there, even more funny how Sikhs were protesting with Pakistanis during the abolition of article 370 in Kashmir a few years back with the same mirpuris who aided the Pakistani tribals to genocide Sikh population in mirpur, dadyal and regions nearby straight after partition. Not a single Sikh remains in mirpur and surrounding areas. https://www.jammukashmirnow.com/Encyc/2019/11/25/25-November-1947-Mirpur-massacre-An-ill-fated-day-that-reminds-us-of-injustice-and-infringement-brutality-and-bloodshed.html

In 2001 a leaflet was distributed by Muslims in Luton, a imam had urged Muslim youth to groom and convert Sikh girls to Islam, he considered Sikh girls to be easy prey as they would enjoy a drink and could easily be brainwashed, yhh this was a open call and hundreds of Sikh girls were groomed, but yhh the diaspora Sikhs only know how to hate on India and Modi but the Sikhs in Punjab kept voting for the same party who had planned the 84 genocide, we are a confused community, our scriptures have been doctored, we have gone away from the truth only because of Hindu hatred, dasam Granth not being considered authentic was the start of our major downfall. https://mobile.twitter.com/Rjrasva/status/1572275533651800066/photo/1

muslimsseducesikhgirls.jpg

On 9/19/2022 at 8:22 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I think a lot of you apnay just like talking shyte for the sake of it, a bit like jananian in the langar hall. 

What has this got to do with us? 

Well, there's always a push from some quarter (the deluded sections of us, the Muslims, or the Hindus) to get us into it.

It's good to know what is going on and also to get the message to lurkers to not get involved.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, S1ngh said:

Working on it singh ji. We don't want it either. 

Thank you for that. What your team is doing is appreciated. This is one of the few pro-Sikh forums out there. Some of them are nothing more than suckups for gore, the "Sikh studies" crowd, or missionaries.

The new skin looks good.

I think that a lot of boards have  setting to ban Unicode characters because some malicious posters use weird Unicode to mess up the board formatting.

I wonder if it would be possible to restrict to Gurmukhi characters.

The only other characters possibly required would be Devnagri (to post occasional Hindu works) and Arabic (to post Bhai Nand Lal ji in the original). Though that would be extremely rare.

On 9/20/2022 at 11:05 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes and it would be extremely pathetic if we joined them. They try to groom our girls and have carried out attacks on gurdwaras. 

Just let them get on with it. 

The post asks Sikh Teams to meet up. This suggests they're already involved and are part of the Muslim Team. 

It would be interesting to find out who they are in the first place.  

The whole thing may be orchestrated to cause mayhem in the light of current events that are exposing the excesses of WAQF transfer of assets using dodgy means. They are said to currently own 70% of Indian land. 

The Indian govt is onto them and their Ghazwa e Hind ideology that includes the Communal Violence Bill tactics to confiscate assets based on a mere accusation of wrongdoing by any majority community member. 

https://t.me/DGPIndia/18467

Post by Guarav Pradhan:

ना जाने WAQF के लपेटे में और कौन कौन आते हैं।

Govt could have acted against WAQF quietly but then how will ordinary people would have known the Notorious design of ghazwa e hind of WAQF, How would people know that 123 prime properties in Delhi was gifted by Congress just before 2014 election to WAQF.

On 9/20/2022 at 11:05 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes and it would be extremely pathetic if we joined them. They try to groom our girls and have carried out attacks on gurdwaras. 

Just let them get on with it. 

remember both parties have been grooming our children to convert them or dishonour them and openly have called on their numbers to do so . We are alone in our battles so protect our own and leave these wastes of space to kill each other or make their activities known without falling to apologism .