Gangs of Hindu youths are ‘terrorising Muslims in Leicester

Premi5

On 9/24/2022 at 9:06 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

What the Hindus have shown (They have decades of experience in India) is that when you stand toe to toe in mob violence with Muslims,  the muslims b1tch and scream and play victim.

When they cannot use their usual tactics and are unable to use their numbers, they capitulate very quickly. 

I think we are the very few communities that can exert extreme violence historically but we feel great aversion to go down to mob violence route. 

Though I am completely neutral in this Hindu -Muslim spat, it is an interesting case study.

The thing is that Hindus will only give it the large when in a significant majority and as soon as the numbers turn against them they pretty much give up. The only exception I've seen to this is the Tamil Hindus of Sri Lanka.

They also have appalling unity, did the Punjabi, Tamil, Nepali Hindus come to help the Gujaratis? Nope. Yet you had Arabs and Somalians helping the Indian muslims and Pakistanis. 

Sikhs historically have always been a minority in India and even greater Punjab so we are used to fighting when the numbers are against us. Just look at how we retaliated against the muslims of UP who heavily outnumber us when they tried to take our land. Even in Hyderabad Sikhs have fought against Muslims who make up a huge amount of the city. 

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The thing is that Hindus will only give it the large when in a significant majority and as soon as the numbers turn against them they pretty much give up. The only exception I've seen to this is the Tamil Hindus of Sri Lanka.

They also have appalling unity, did the Punjabi, Tamil, Nepali Hindus come to help the Gujaratis? Nope. Yet you had Arabs and Somalians helping the Indian muslims and Pakistanis. 

Sikhs historically have always been a minority in India and even greater Punjab so we are used to fighting when the numbers are against us. Just look at how we retaliated against the muslims of UP who heavily outnumber us when they tried to take our land. Even in Hyderabad Sikhs have fought against Muslims who make up a huge amount of the city. 

One major factor for the Hindus are doing what they are doing in the UK is the political backing.

The Hindu political leadership in India is comprised of Gujjus and it is the Gujju diaspora that is spearheads in countries abroad. 

Even if we had this level of political backing, we Sikhs don't do what these two other communities do. 

We are wired differently.

Even if we were an overwhelming majority, we don't pick on other communities. 

But for some reason, these two other communities love to use their numbers. 

But as a neutral observer, it is interesting to see Muslims in the UK on the back foot. 

The Hindu lobby groups seem to have turned the tables on the Muslim lobby groups. 

The police and local authorities seem to protect Muslims but they look quite helpless. 

Muslim lobby groups seem to infiltrate systems from a lower level but the Hindu lobby groups seem to be excercise from a higher level.

So it seems to be top-down vs bottom-up.

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One major factor for the Hindus are doing what they are doing in the UK is the political backing.

The Hindu political leadership in India is comprised of Gujjus and it is the Gujju diaspora that is spearheads in countries abroad. 

Even if we had this level of political backing, we Sikhs don't do what these two other communities do. 

But as a neutral observer, it is interesting to see Muslims in the UK on the back foot. 

The Hindu lobby groups seem to have turned the tables on the Muslim lobby groups. 

The police and local authorities seem to protect Muslims but they look quite helpless. 

Muslim lobby groups seem to infiltrate systems from a lower level but the Hindu lobby groups seem to be excercise from a higher level.

From what happened last week it looked like the Hindus started it and the muslims ended up on top with what happened in Birmingham. 

You're right apne don't really bully minorities, we are racist though.

I can't blame the Hindus to some extent when it comes to suls. Their leadership let them down big time allowing huge amounts of suls to stay behind after partition. We've been fortunate to have an almost sul free Punjab, we only know what suls are like due to living next to them in the west. Punjab has the lowest percentage of suls in all of India.

Suls like to push the boat to see what they can get away with and when they go too far like they did in Myanmar recently, the majority community finally has enough and retaliate. If they were a community that kept their head down and worked hard no one would hate them but they just try to push their way of life on all of us. They have conflicts with every other religion. 

7 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

From what happened last week it looked like the Hindus started it and the muslims ended up on top with what happened in Birmingham. 

You're right apne don't really bully minorities, we are racist though.

I can't blame the Hindus to some extent when it comes to suls. Their leadership let them down big time allowing huge amounts of suls to stay behind after partition. We've been fortunate to have an almost sul free Punjab, we only know what suls are like due to living next to them in the west. Punjab has the lowest percentage of suls in all of India.

Suls like to push the boat to see what they can get away with and when they go too far like they did in Myanmar recently, the majority community finally has enough and retaliate. If they were a community that kept their head down and worked hard no one would hate them but they just try to push their way of life on all of us. They have conflicts with every other religion. 

The muslims cannot really do much in Leicester so they picked an easy target in Birmingham. 

And they use what they are good at which is the numbers game. 

I wish there was a community that breeds at higher rates than the muslims so that when the muslims try to get their numbers that they get out-numbered by another community. 

As to your post that you mentioned about us Sikhs being outnumbered by mobs from other communities is that although we are quite a docile race, we have a knack of being extremely well organised and disciplined when the time comes and this bodes well when tackling an unruly mob particularly when being outnumbered. 

It's like some kind of dormant gene that gets activated.

You saw how quickly our community galvanised during 2011 riots, how quickly during the Kisaan protests.

Like MrrSingh said we are a walking contradiction. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The muslims cannot really do much in Leicester so they picked an easy target in Birmingham. 

And they use what they are good at which is the numbers game. 

I wish there was a community that breeds at higher rates than the muslims so that when the muslims try to get their numbers that they get out-numbered by another community. 

As to your post that you mentioned about us Sikhs being outnumbered by mobs from other communities is that although we are quite a docile race, we have a knack of being extremely well organised and disciplined when the time comes and this bodes well when tackling an unruly mob particularly when being outnumbered. 

It's like some kind of dormant gene that gets activated.

You saw how quickly our community galvanised during 2011 riots, how quickly during the Kisaan protests.

Like MrrSingh said we are a walking contradiction. 

1947 is also an example. We were heavily outnumbered by muslims in Punjab but inflicted more damage on them than vice versa. Again it was them who started it. 

The muslims breed like rabbits but what they don't realise is how much poverty it causes them. 

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

1947 is also an example. We were heavily outnumbered by muslims in Punjab but inflicted more damage on them than vice versa. Again it was them who started it. 

The muslims breed like rabbits but what they don't realise is how much poverty it causes them. 

This kind of mob violence is something us Sikhs try to avoid as much as possible, we are very reluctant. 

The other 2 communities love to indulge in it.

But I think I may have mentioned this before but I think our propensity for violence when unleashed is something to behold because when we lose it we really lose it.

It's like a person who has a long fuse and very rarely lose their temper but they are very hard to control once it is lost.

I think many of us Sikh somewhere inside know this about our nature. We are not scared of others per se but we are more afraid of what we become.

Like in 1947, we unleashed far more destruction on the muslims but it disgusts us and we hated for doing what we had to do, whereas they don't have any feelings of guilt at all of the things they did. 

I think if neuroscientists did tests on us Sikhs compared to the other communities I imagine the neuroscientists would confirm this. I think we probably operate on a different vibration/frequency. We clearly operate at a far higher avasta and then we have to lower ourselves to a more more primitive level.

We may all come from the same part of the world and share some ancestory and dna/ heritage etc but I honestly believe that we have diverged from the other 2 communities in a lot of intangible ways.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:42 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

The whole thing was orchestrated using Leicestershire police to back the rioters. 

This was instigated due to the current actions against PFI and WAFQ that finance their Ghazwe e Hind ideology. 

The reality is that India is on the rise and is receiving huge investments from the international community when both US and Europe is sinking.  This can't be ignored when evaluating the impact on the UK economy of such riots. 

Also a few articles published showing the complicity of Leics. Police that sparked the riots based on false propaganda was more than enough for everyone to back down. 

It's nothing to do with Gujjus as such  except they were observed to be excellent entrepreneurs by the British as well as being peaceful hence transported in large numbers to Africa from where the majority come from after being expelled. 

It is they that uplifted the image of Indians in the UK, who were mainly from the Punjab and overwhelmingly working class as they started businesses from next to nothing. 

Nothing to do with majority minority.