Vishnu / Shiva / Bramha - what exactly are they?

Ranjeet01

6 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I have a question though. Ramayana is written by the poet valmiki right? How did he know that all this happened?

These "gods" were royalty of a land / continent that was destroyed in a deluge. After what was a cataclysmic incident that destroyed that particular land,the survivors of this one sunken continent migrated to various places across the world, one of these groups being the tribe that set up home in the Indus Valley. The tales of the exploits of these beings were passed down through generations through oral storytelling. Eventually (I'm talking thousands of years), Valmiki and Vyas (of the Mahabharata) retrofitted these "ancestral memories" to the land of their birth, i.e. India / Bharat. So, these devte did exist, but they weren't Indians as much as Thor wasn't a Viking, etc. Where-ever the aforementioned survivors migrated to is where the local tribes drew upon this collective mythos from this now lost continent, and then imprinted their own customs, culture, and racial "makeup" (from their "new" home) onto those distant figures. Even something seemingly as unique as Japanese mythology has the same core personalities and events common to nearly all ancient peoples and cultures, because it all eventually stemmed from one central location. This also, I think, might explain where the various cyclical yugs (Sat, Dwapar, Treta, Kal) were actually in evidence. It's all in the Occult texts of the 18th and 19th centuries. There have been past-life regressions where those in the present who believe in this theory have described their various lives on this land that was swallowed by the sea. They describe what sounds suspiciously like the Pandavas and Kauravas royal clans and their vendetta with each other as well as the earlier events of the Ramayana. Others who've undergone even harsher regression routines begin to describe their previous lives on other worlds before their incarnations on Earth. All this was done under the guidance of Hindu rishis, etc. It's very interesting.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

These "gods" were royalty of a land / continent that was destroyed in a deluge. After what was a cataclysmic incident that destroyed that particular land,the survivors of this one sunken continent migrated to various places across the world, one of these groups being the tribe that set up home in the Indus Valley. The tales of the exploits of these beings were passed down through generations through oral storytelling. Eventually (I'm talking thousands of years), Valmiki and Vyas (of the Mahabharata) retrofitted these "ancestral memories" to the land of their birth, i.e. India / Bharat. So, these devte did exist, but they weren't Indians as much as Thor wasn't a Viking, etc. Where-ever the aforementioned survivors migrated to is where the local tribes drew upon this collective mythos from this now lost continent, and then imprinted their own customs, culture, and racial "makeup" (from their "new" home) onto those distant figures. Even something seemingly as unique as Japanese mythology has the same core personalities and events common to nearly all ancient peoples and cultures, because it all eventually stemmed from one central location. This also, I think, might explain where the various cyclical yugs (Sat, Dwapar, Treta, Kal) were actually in evidence. It's all in the Occult texts of the 18th and 19th centuries. There have been past-life regressions where those in the present who believe in this theory have described their various lives on this land that was swallowed by the sea. They describe what sounds suspiciously like the Pandavas and Kauravas royal clans and their vendetta with each other as well as the earlier events of the Ramayana. Others who've undergone even harsher regression routines begin to describe their previous lives on other worlds before their incarnations on Earth. All this was done under the guidance of Hindu rishis, etc. It's very interesting.

Something I always wonder is why the Western pagan kingdoms chose to stop being seen as "gods" by their subjects as chose to adopt Christianity and many African societies along with SouthEast Asian societies voluntarily converting to Islam where their status of godhhood becomes something of the distant past, while in societies like Japan and India, they still believe their main leaders are gods, (for Japan it's their monarch being descendant from a god, while in India people be doing murti pooja to Modi). 

17 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Something I always wonder is why the Western pagan kingdoms chose to stop being seen as "gods" by their subjects as chose to adopt Christianity and many African societies along with SouthEast Asian societies voluntarily converting to Islam where their status of godhhood becomes something of the distant past, while in societies like Japan and India, they still believe their main leaders are gods, (for Japan it's their monarch being descendant from a god, while in India people be doing murti pooja to Modi). 

Political power of the elites in the case of European countries to a large degree. 

However, as Europe becomes a post Christian society they are going back to their pagan past. 

Japan resisted Christianity in 16th/17th century and had imposed two centuries worth of isolation before the Meiji restoration.

The muslim South East Asian countries like Malaysia and Indonesia still have Buddhist / Hindu undercurrents in their society.

21 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Where can I find more info on this. So far I've heard about this intergalactic stuff from matias stefano 

According to Hindu scriptures, the Trinity have appeared multiples times in multiple universes and everytime they appear there is a new Puraana that is written.

It is almost like they are clones that are replicated in every new universe that is created. 

Another theory is that the trinity are basic constitutions of the neutron, proton and electron. Though I am not a physicist. 

Though as a Sikhi we are above and beyond and worship the Akaal, Hindu scriptures are fascinating stories. 

17 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Where can I find more info on this. So far I've heard about this intergalactic stuff from matias stefano 

Most of it is in a 3 volume work called The Secret Doctrine by Madame Blavatsky. There are tons of other minor works that I read to connect the dots.

Predictably, the Christian religion decries this as heretical Satanic / New Age nonsense, but they do that to everything that threatens their limited understanding of reality. 

Admittedly, it might be nonsense, or at least partially true, but it brings together so many disparate fields of knowledge in a way that makes OUR beliefs make sense that just doesn't happen if one tries to force accepted mainstream Indian / Dharmic narratives onto proven history and vice versa.

21 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Political power of the elites in the case of European countries to a large degree. 

However, as Europe becomes a post Christian society they are going back to their pagan past. 

Japan resisted Christianity in 16th/17th century and had imposed two centuries worth of isolation before the Meiji restoration.

The muslim South East Asian countries like Malaysia and Indonesia still have Buddhist / Hindu undercurrents in their society.

When Constantine became Christian, Christians were a small fringe group that weren't solid in many beliefs, unless the Roman government intentionally became Christian to change that religion forever? (The orthodox countries who converted before Rome seem to practice a very different version of Christianity to anything in the west, like Ethiopia or Armenia).