Rishi Sunak - Set to become the UK PM

Kau89r8

On 10/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, Kau89r8 said:

We dont have the much power and these Sikh Panthic orgs/groups are low level ..

Let me be honest with you. I don't think any PM of UK will free jaggi as it doesn't benefit them in any way. Also UK economy and the society in general is going through tough times. They wont be able to fix this mess.

Personally speaking I find myself quite indifferent to Rishi Sunak as PM.

He was selected by the elites to become PM.

Before Liz Truss became PM, the Tory MPs wanted him as PM whereas most of the Tory Party members chose Truss. 

If that does not tell you the inner circle and the outer circle of the Tory party. 

The fact that they chose an PM within 1 week compared to the 6 weeks also tells you that they were not going to make the same mistake. 

Compared to the other MPs during lockdown, he probably shown more competency as Chancellor than Patel or Hancock etc in their respective roles.

But if there is one thing you can realise is that the PM does not run the country. 

20 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I don't think he is going to be able to do anything. Like just because he is the PM doesn't mean he has the power to do anything he wants. He is accountable to the British people and has to take decisions that matter to them. Also Uk seems on a downward spiral. I don't think the issues are going to be fixed.

At first as much as i cant stand him he's got no morals, i wanted Boris to win over rishi (for obvs reason) ..but Boris oversaw jaggi johal and signed him off...knowing he was abused also hes close to Priti patel who endorsed him and only way back she'd have her job..so i thought he maybe (just maybe) he might be a lil better...

I think you are mistaken he wont do anything. Look at his net worth and in laws. They got money power and powerful links so he will be doing anything to keep in power. He hasn't won by votes or member votes. I dont trust him to give damn about Sikh issues. He will just ignore..but defo 'crackdown on Sikh terrorism' and 'hinduphopia'  etc... but he will play it calm, unlike Priti who shows her anti -Sikh bias upfront. 

You can see all the hindus gloating etc... before the farmers protest i would have been happy since we have overrep of Pakistani muslims mp in UK 

Just imagine if Sikh like Jagmeet won, how they show their hatred 

@proudkaur21 I cant get over Sidhu and Deep death...like it really feel surreal... 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use