Question about Jaap Sahib

Guest DumbIdiotBanda

Guest DumbIdiotBanda

VJKK VJKF

I was listening to Jaap Sahib and I came across the quote in the picture down below? I don’t know where it goes when I post lol.

Anyway it states that creation is permanent. What happens to creation after it is all absorbed back into Vaheguru?

Also in Jaap sahib there was a quote about Vaheguru ji not having any friends and then later on it said Vaheguru is the best of friends. Is this a translation error like on most sites on the internet? Or maybe it is stating that Waheguru has no associates and it was translated into friends. Could you guys help me figure this out? 

thanks.

B76CBD95-DD70-4A02-9F8E-A336300D72A8.jpeg

Guest DumbIdiotBanda

i'm learning Punjabi at a pretty fast rate now, hopefully I can find someone to teach me the correct arth of Panjabi words in my city because its hard learning from my mom without her taking a nap or watching tv while teaching me lol. I need to clear my doubts right now about Sikhi so I can progress farther, and these faulty translations dont help anyone. Is there any website from a Taksal or samparda or Nihang Dal that has translations of Gurbani?

Thanks.