Any Mobile app developers here - developing an app that uses gurbani quotes to address destructive emotions such as anger, lust, worry

nehkeval

On 12/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, nehkeval said:

https://github.com/oreon/gurbaniapp

Here is the initial source code for the app . Looking for volunteer developers (react native) 

If you can donate some money that will be great as well - we can hire professional developers

Why not approach one of the existing Gurbani App makers? I think that would be better idea than creating something more 'niche'

Existing app(s) could add your idea as a new feature to their app

On 12/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, Premi5 said:

Why not approach one of the existing Gurbani App makers? I think that would be better idea than creating something more 'niche'

Existing app(s) could add your idea as a new feature to their app

I actually think the separate app is a good idea. Wedging more stuff into the existing Gurbani apps will just make them overloaded.

It's hard enough already to get volunteers to do "arth" (meanings) seva in the Gurdwara. A simple interface to do one thing (arth) is good.

Having a dozen different menus and dozens of submenus for apps wedged in would be a bad thing.