Andrew Tate and other Influencers

S1ngh

We had a big discussion related to this guy on this forum but i was not personally aware of this guy at that time. So much about him in news, this guys is a proper messed up. Did our youngsters in uk follow him? i hope and doubt that is the case... He is nothing but a groomer and holding quran while in jail. what a mess..

I disconnected with social media for the past few years and today i am finding out that how Influencer of wrong stuff is creeping in our young folk mind. I just couldn't believe on how our kids are making such disgusting stuff as norm now. I know it is kalyug but not that extreme level of kalyug :(

10 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

We had a big discussion related to this guy but i was not personally aware of this guy. After recent news and so much about him in news, this guys is a proper messed up. Did our youngsters in uk follow him? i hope and doubt that is the case... He is nothing but a groomer and holding quran while in jail. what a mess..

I think he is just doing whatever actions for maximum publicity/social media attention. 

Have read his background and he seems to smart to actually believe everything that he says 

• The title was changed to Andrew Tate and other Influencers

There are lots of folks - especially in american politics as well where members of the party are more interested in any kinds of publicity to get them booked at the late night tv shows and to stay in the news circle. It is a big business for them but it is breaking our society. I have huge dislike and encourage of strict punishment to anyone for approaching underage kids for adults stuff. Tate was doing that for years.

Generally speaking... I recently came out of almost 3 weeks of our community stuff where i was involved in calming down two sides and has to pull many siyanay folks in. It was a similar issue where 24yrs old sardar pretending to be 17 to have relationship with 16 yrs old kid. Things i saw these 3 weeks is just ghor kalyug. Keep your kids close and away from these tik toks, insta and other stuff. No matter how hard it looks to you to accomplish that but in order to save our house, we must end this social media or raise our kids enough dharmi that these stuff does not bother them.

8 hours ago, S1ngh said:

We had a big discussion related to this guy on this forum but i was not personally aware of this guy at that time. So much about him in news, this guys is a proper messed up. Did our youngsters in uk follow him? i hope and doubt that is the case... He is nothing but a groomer and holding quran while in jail. what a mess..

I disconnected with social media for the past few years and today i am finding out that how Influencer of wrong stuff is creeping in our young folk mind. I just couldn't believe on how our kids are making such disgusting stuff as norm now. I know it is kalyug but not that extreme level of kalyug :(

He grew up in Luton, a long time pak stronghold full of daleels. So he'd have grown up with these types of groomers as role models. 

Problem with what you are saying above is that these days we don't have many charismatic, strong, role models for the youth. So they get enticed into this.   

Plus genders roles are now in some new. unprecedented territory and young guys don't know how to navigate these things. 

People tend not to think for themselves these days, and to the extent that they do come up with their own opinions, they are based mostly on internet misinformation, propaganda and memes. The irony is that a lot of people will automatically adopt an opinion that is regarded as controversial or "contrarian" partly because they think it shows that they are independent thinkers.

Most of the posters on sikhsangat, for example, get their news and opinions from right-wing garbage that they consume online. You can tell from the terminology that they use, the lies that they believe to be facts, and the issues that they think are of central importance in today's world.

Why on earth was the opinion of someone like Tate given any weight by people who claim to believe in Sikhi? It is just one of many signs of our community's problems.

2 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Most of the posters on sikhsangat, for example, get their news and opinions from right-wing garbage that they consume online. You can tell from the terminology that they use, the lies that they believe to be facts, and the issues that they think are of central importance in today's world.

Whilst I agree, the way the left has gone more and more strange, doesn't exactly make that a viable option either. 

11 hours ago, S1ngh said:

There are lots of folks - especially in american politics as well where members of the party are more interested in any kinds of publicity to get them booked at the late night tv shows and to stay in the news circle. It is a big business for them but it is breaking our society. I have huge dislike and encourage of strict punishment to anyone for approaching underage kids for adults stuff. Tate was doing that for years.

Generally speaking... I recently came out of almost 3 weeks of our community stuff where i was involved in calming down two sides and has to pull many siyanay folks in. It was a similar issue where 24yrs old sardar pretending to be 17 to have relationship with 16 yrs old kid. Things i saw these 3 weeks is just ghor kalyug. Keep your kids close and away from these tik toks, insta and other stuff. No matter how hard it looks to you to accomplish that but in order to save our house, we must end this social media or raise our kids enough dharmi that these stuff does not bother them.

The thing Andrew Tate does is he exploits the issues in society to make himself more famous, he understands that the left has screwed up society so much that he can come in and take advantage of that, and unless society moves more towards a proper Gursikh view, people like Tate can continue to take advantage of the broken society. Either one influences society to go their way or people get absorbed into the society that controls everything, and right now the far left controls most of people's views, and this is just the counterreaction.

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Whilst I agree, the way the left has gone more and more strange, doesn't exactly make that a viable option either. 

That's totally right. I am not sure how independent mind Sikh can even think of supporting either right or left. We don't need non-sikh social role models of the current society when we have our scripture guiding us how to religiously practice "Kirat, naam, vand" and at the same time keep shaastar and fight evil both from mind and physical ones as well.

12 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

What views do you find of sikhsangat members are far right-wing? I don't find any folks ideology here that too far right.. unless it is the like anti-vaccine folks.

• 5 months later...