Amritsar city should be given the status of a holy place

^ Above can be controlled and the only available legal framework in India is to stop desi sharab shops - Holy city status. If that is not doable then no govt; whether central or state can stop liquor powerhouse lobby. That lobby + central's ambition to suppress Sikhs is the result of not giving sikhs any holy city while they have given to hindus and muslims. 

Desi Liquor stores in punjab is the entry point for punjabis to become the addicts.  

1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

^ Above can be controlled and the only available legal framework in India is to stop desi sharab shops - Holy city status. If that is not doable then no govt; whether central or state can stop liquor powerhouse lobby. That lobby + central's ambition to suppress Sikhs is the result of not giving sikhs any holy city while they have given to hindus and muslims. 

Desi Liquor stores in punjab is the entry point for punjabis to become the addicts.  

I think you need your head examined. This is deeper than just alcohol availability. 

The above is the result of bhekhi 'Sikhs' i.e. demons who have no problem wearing banna and having absolutely no humanity. This is no new phenomena (see below from Chaupa Singh rahit). 

Having a 'holy city' where this goes on will be an even bigger disgrace. We have to straighten this stuff out beforehand. 

1014863958_chaupasikhofpoorandunrulybackgrounds.png.e7cd15a9c384f3d3e8f1cbaa9727873e.png

17 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Even if alcohol is completely banned and no Hindus, Sikhs, or Muslims drink alcohol in Punjab, this slavery would still exist because of profits and maya; we need to give punishments for slavers.

18 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Even if alcohol is completely banned and no Hindus, Sikhs, or Muslims drink alcohol in Punjab, this slavery would still exist because of profits and maya; we need to give punishments for slavers.

On 1/30/2023 at 12:13 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I think you need your head examined. This is deeper than just alcohol availability. 

The above is the result of bhekhi 'Sikhs' i.e. demons who have no problem wearing banna and having absolutely no humanity. This is no new phenomena (see below from Chaupa Singh rahit). 

Having a 'holy city' where this goes on will be an even bigger disgrace. We have to straighten this stuff out beforehand. 

1014863958_chaupasikhofpoorandunrulybackgrounds.png.e7cd15a9c384f3d3e8f1cbaa9727873e.png

I didn't know that you drink but not my intention to hurt your feeling bruh.
Nahi ji, I don't wear khalsa bana and never wore one and i don't think im worthy enough yet to wear one anyway.

One of the main point of Anandpur Sahib Resolution was to get this "small recognition" of holy city status for Amritsar but due to heavy presence and lobby of Arya Samaj in Amritsar is the root cause of central govt not granting "Sikh" holy city status. 

18 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

That is true. I rather love to see sikhs rejecting all vices with power of gurbani rather than by societal rules. 

2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I didn't know that you drink but not my intention to hurt your feeling bruh.
Nahi ji, I don't wear khalsa bana and never wore one and i don't think im worthy enough yet to wear one anyway.

One of the main point of Anandpur Sahib Resolution was to get this "small recognition" of holy city status for Amritsar but due to heavy presence and lobby of Arya Samaj in Amritsar is the root cause of central govt not granting "Sikh" holy city status. 

I think you've completely got the wrong end of the stick. No feelings were hurt. 

Those guys enslaving vulnerable people in Panjab like we can see in umpteen videos now, aren't doing it because of alcohol. That's why I found your point strange. 

My point was that we need to clean up such things, even more so in places we are aiming to designate as holy.   

Even though I think banning alcohol in Amritsar would be a good idea, I don't think it is necessarily related to the behaviour seen in these videos. Also, I know Panjabis - getting them to stop drinking would be no small feat.