Bad times

Punjabiwolves

Hi Guys I have not posted on here in a while. The past 8 months have been the worst in my life for me and my parents. Its like something out of a tv but its really happing  to us.for me to cope withb this situation I go to Gudawara every week(Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar) I spend normally 20-60 minutes in the Darbar  listing to the Shabads which really does bring me inner peace . They are times when it looks like things have turned a corner but then we are delt with more problems honestly its like dealing with a never ending storm . Honestly I  have no idea what to do. 

8 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Hi Guys I have not posted on here in a while. The past 8 months have been the worst in my life for me and my parents. Its like something out of a tv but its really happing  to us.for me to cope withb this situation I go to Gudawara every week(Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar) I spend normally 20-60 minutes in the Darbar  listing to the Shabads which really does bring me inner peace . They are times when it looks like things have turned a corner but then we are delt with more problems honestly its like dealing with a never ending storm . Honestly I  have no idea what to do. 

Sorry to hear that bro. Hit me up on the forums, pm me on SA. 

22 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Sorry you’re going through this situation.

If you don’t already, it would help to develop a Nitnem and do regular Simran every day.

others like @Singh375 and @jkvlondonprobably can give more better advice based on Gurmat.

If not already ensure you get counselling. Ensure you do regular exercise and sleep well.

vaguely, is it Health-related? Finance-related ? Relatives-related ?

or serious of ‘bad luck’ events ?

15 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Sorry you’re going through this situation.

If you don’t already, it would help to develop a Nitnem and do regular Simran every day.

others like @Singh375 and @jkvlondonprobably can give more better advice based on Gurmat.

If not already ensure you get counselling. Ensure you do regular exercise and sleep well.

vaguely, is it Health-related? Finance-related ? Relatives-related ?

or serious of ‘bad luck’ events ?

thank for the tips. I also listen to Mool mantra  before I go to sleep. I regularly go to the gym and for walks etc. Its related to my  brother .