The time is coming.

Guest Akaal sahai

Guest Akaal sahai

Khalsa ji, I believe the time of the incarnation of Kalki Avtar may be coming soon, or maybe we are transitioning into ghor Kaljug. 
https://youtu.be/Ast2BXMQMU8

I don’t mean to cause you distress, but if you are not prepared with atleast a good tent, water purification system, and Shastar, please get them soon. Not saying it’s a good idea to go into a tent and live out in the wild after a nuclear disaster though. I assume most of us atleast have a month’s worth of daal, but get milk powder and rice as well. I am not fully prepared and will try to find these items as well as books on foraging, as I have been oblivious to the importance of preparedness. 

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I wouldn't take this youtuber seriously because his livelihood depends on selling stuff to those who panic. The more panic ppl, the more business he will make. Look at his description of the video. On the other hand, it is true that the some rogue world leaders are becoming more trigger happy; specially Russia and China. 

14 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I wouldn't take this youtuber seriously because his livelihood depends on selling stuff to those who panic. The more panic ppl, the more business he will make. Look at his description of the video. On the other hand, it is true that the some rogue world leaders are becoming more trigger happy; specially Russia and China. 

What about the country you reside in? 

On 2/23/2023 at 8:43 AM, S1ngh said:

I don’t think it’s coming yet. But there are Sants out there atm

We are heading for a world war which will be followed by Khalsa Raj. We can’t put a date on this but world events show we are getting closer to a cataclysmic world conflict which will consume world powers. Only then can the Singh’s rise up and hoist the Nissan Sahib on Layla Kila. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 6:55 PM, LifeIsBeautiful said:

Honestly try helping people, help the homeless out 

This is terrible advice. Most homeless are drug addicts and/or have  psychological issues. Even people with degrees, experience and government resources are both able to help people with such serious conditions like addiction and mental issues, and you expect the average householder who has so much on his plate to waste his limited time effort and money on this?

Akali deejai Daan. Better to help where your help will make a difference. There is a website that lists the most effective charities in the world

Guest Singh
On 3/16/2023 at 3:55 PM, LifeIsBeautiful said:

Honestly try helping people, help the homeless out 

This is actually great advice.

homelessness can happen to ANYONE. It usually starts from a mental health issue and progresses on to drug issues. 

I know someone who single handedly helped many homeless in his area. Started by giving basics like cold food, snacks and water. Developed a connection with them by talking to them and actually caring. Progressed to helping with clothes and warm meals a few times a week. Other people have joined in and help find housing and other resources they may need.  You can have an impact.  Often people think it’s a government problem and the government should help but honestly the politicians don’t care and it’s next to impossible to access any resources.