It's been a while...Sikhs/Punjab injuctices contiune

Kau89r8

On 3/25/2023 at 6:29 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Never have I seen the level of hatred against our people.

Personally I'm not remotely surprised. Let's put things in a wider geo-political perspective. These are my opinions btw, I don't expect people to share them, and as writing them are uncomfortable, I imagine reading them will also be for many.

Whatever your feelings about it, the reality is that right now, India (politically and economically) is doing big things that challenge the global, white supremacist dominance (read eurocentrism) that's been dictating things for centuries to all nonwhite people's (and others) detriment. 

The indian speeches castigating the hegemony and warmongering by mainly western europeans and americans resonate with many people globally including Africa and some parts of latin America. I've heard this multiple times over the last year from varying sources. So for the first time in centuries, the people who've held a hegemonic stranglehold on global politics and economy and even culture are on a back foot.  Indians are (understandably in context) being seen as heroes for helping finally confront and face this reality and not succumbing to western threats and manipulations. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and india took it.      

Slap bang at a point when this is happening our lot pop up looking as if they want to derail that. And people shouldn't be ignorant of the perception of certain apnay being chaaplooses to goray, which shouldn't be surprising given the unquestioning military support for the white colonial agenda certain apnay gave in recent history. 

I've always said that white supremacism/hegemony is something that we have to face up to and confront, regardless of any contentions with delhi. 

If timing and tactics are anything to consider, I would have thought letting india get on with challenging western european hegemony and the undeniable growth of neo-nazism in the west would've been in our interests right now, especially as we aren't capable of dealing with it on our own, and with many of our lot having a historical proclivity to subordinate themselves to this for personal gain in any case.  So I'm not remotely shocked a lot of hate is coming our way. 

It's like supporting certain people during the 'Indian mutiny' which did us no favours and just led to the plunder of Panjab and after a hundred years of slavery, use and abuse being left to face mass murder and rape and losses of large swathes of land whilst certain people scuttled off into the sunset. 

17 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Personally I'm not remotely surprised. Let's put things in a wider geo-political perspective. These are my opinions btw, I don't expect people to share them, and as writing them are uncomfortable, I imagine reading them will also be for many.

Whatever your feelings about it, the reality is that right now, India (politically and economically) is doing big things that challenge the global, white supremacist dominance (read eurocentrism) that's been dictating things for centuries to all nonwhite people's (and others) detriment. 

The indian speeches castigating the hegemony and warmongering by mainly western europeans and americans resonate with many people globally including Africa and some parts of latin America. I've heard this multiple times over the last year from varying sources. So for the first time in centuries, the people who've held a hegemonic stranglehold on global politics and economy and even culture are on a back foot.  Indians are (understandably in context) being seen as heroes for helping finally confront and face this reality and not succumbing to western threats and manipulations. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and india took it.      

Slap bang at a point when this is happening our lot pop up looking as if they want to derail that. And people shouldn't be ignorant of the perception of certain apnay being chaaplooses to goray, which shouldn't be surprising given the unquestioning military support for the white colonial agenda certain apnay gave in recent history. 

I've always said that white supremacism/hegemony is something that we have to face up to and confront, regardless of any contentions with delhi. 

If timing and tactics are anything to consider, I would have thought letting india get on with challenging western european hegemony and the undeniable growth of neo-nazism in the west would've been in our interests right now, especially as we aren't capable of dealing with it on our own, and with many of our lot having a historical proclivity to subordinate themselves to this for personal gain in any case.  So I'm not remotely shocked a lot of hate is coming our way. 

It's like supporting certain people during the 'Indian mutiny' which did us no favours and just led to the plunder of Panjab and after a hundred years of slavery, use and abuse being left to face mass murder and rape and losses of large swathes of land whilst certain people scuttled off into the sunset. 

One thing about fighting white hegemony but what the Bakhtis and some of the Hindu populace are calling for is genocide of our people.

Plus with the media lock down and the arrest of journalists and abduction of innocent women and children.

India is an authoritarian state 

This is tyranny.

Rahul Gandhi has been sentenced to years in prison for calling Modi a thief and we know what his lovely grandma and his wonderful father did.

2024 is election year in India as well.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One thing about fighting white hegemony but what the Bakhtis and some of the Hindu populace are calling for is genocide of our people.

Plus with the media lock down and the arrest of journalists and abduction of innocent women and children.

India is an authoritarian state 

This is tyranny.

Rahul Gandhi has been sentenced to years in prison for calling Modi a thief and we know what his lovely grandma and his wonderful father did.

2024 is election year in India as well.

Well, it doesn't help that we ourselves are divided along caste fissures and are living under some 15th century feudal mentality - all self imposed. 

Might be that a kick off is what's needed to wake certain 'Sikhs' up from their 'Punjabi culture' stupidity.  

When have we ever not faced such hostility btw? 

And washing away global geo-political realities, and the potential consequences of recent subservience on how we are perceived is stupidity to the max in my opinion. We need a social/spiritual lehar more than any jungh right now in my opinion.

People have always tried to wipe us out, but we're still here. Go figure.