Exploring the concepts of consciousness mentioned in Sikhism

I want to explore Shri Guru Grath sahib ji and connections to eternal consciousness to try understanding and growing spiritually but unfortunately I dont know how to read punjabi and I think this is a major drawback. Are there any english books or resources that I can use to get a better understanding.

On 4/9/2023 at 2:50 AM, S33ker said:

I want to explore Shri Guru Grath sahib ji and connections to eternal consciousness to try understanding and growing spiritually but unfortunately I dont know how to read punjabi and I think this is a major drawback. Are there any english books or resources that I can use to get a better understanding.

It's Sikhi btw not 'Sikhism'. You can use online websites which have translations: search for specific terms to help expand your knowledge. Ultimately though, you'll need to learn the language to delve in deeper. Take your time if you go that route, there has never been so many resources available to help you learn compared to now. 

On 4/8/2023 at 6:50 PM, S33ker said:

"Jo brahmande soi pinde” means the entire universe is within you. There is One universal (GOD) consciousness divided into infinte consciousness yet it retains the same original characteristics. This life form or any other form is giving it a contast, appearing to be something less in an illusion since it doesn't remember.  Simran is remembrance or rejoining its true self is the main idea of Sikhi. As the picture says, each part contains the Whole. No matter how many parts it is divided into it remains its true self. A book called Bandginama by Raghbir Singh also available in English is a good start.

Hologram.JPG