The Fascinating Truth About Vaisakhi 1699

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Good message.

I wish he would work on his tid a little bit though.

Mate, given what you see out there with many keshdharis, he's doing really well......

Were you into that whole workout culture the west coast is famous for? 

Can you believe people are still listening to/singing suggestive pubbhi songs in the 21st century!

I remember many decades ago at school, some panjabi sullah telling me he's dad was telling him: "Look how gundhay these Sikhs are, singing songs about their pubbhis!"

He had a point - notwithstanding the widespread prevalence of pervert behaviour in their own community. 

On 4/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Mate, given what you see out there with many keshdharis, he's doing really well......

I don't know about that. He is basically a few samosay away from Punjab police officer status.

On 4/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Can you believe people are still listening to/singing suggestive pubbhi songs in the 21st century!

I remember many decades ago at school, some panjabi sullah telling me he's dad was telling him: "Look how gundhay these Sikhs are, singing songs about their pubbhis!"

He had a point - notwithstanding the widespread prevalence of pervert behaviour in their own community. 

Lol I was thinking that it was the Alaap guy at the beginning of the clip. Isn't he like 70 years old? Why is he still dancing around like that?