Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

So over the years there has been a increase of interest in Islam esp from Conservatives those who reject liberalism woke far-left agendas. Many celebs those who reject West liberalism wokesim etc are converting to Islam

Likes of Andrew Tate praising Islam has made more 'alphas' attracted to islam and now converting to masses

So what happened to Sikhi?! Why have we fail to reach the masses ? Lack of parachar, lack or alphaness no homeland etc? Diluting Sikhi into far-left sjw religion free langars

I remember before the farmers protest years ago on this site that there is something Islam does right which attracts alpha boxersand firm stern in anti-left agenda like lgbtq trans etc i could see what the atracction was..

When we are just known for free food and 'one hooomanity' something has gone wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXBJyFy-RY

I don't agree. It is in decline. Inbetween themselves they do stuff that people wouldn't even do to animals. Gulf states attract westerners by promoting anti-islamic stuff like bikini clad babes and parties and jobs. As well as giving western babes an opportunity to literally get sh1tted on by a rich arab for more money than they would make in a year. Muslim countries are queuing up to join economic alliances with kafirs over their own sullah brotherhood - like BRICS.

Why our thing isn't spreading faster is another matter altogether - mainly it's penduism holding it back in my opinion. We are still mainly more Panjabi than Sikh, and pendu ones at that.  But we are having some waves and movements that are challenging this. We all need to support them and amplify them.  

51 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

When we are just known for free food and 'one hooomanity' something has gone wrong

This is wrong. In Canada some are known as violent drug-dealing crooks. In the UK, we have some rep for standing up to sullay and their pdfile grooming gangs, and occasionally telling the police to f**k off too.  

When there is a conversation to Islam, it is publicised which is why it seems that there a lot of converts.

What is not told is that the majority of these converts leave after a couple of years. 

There are probably a lot more people that in some ways align dharmically in the west. The difference being of course in our tradition you could probably believe in Sikhi without some formal conversion. Though we have Amrit, there is nothing stopping a non Sikh to attend a gurdwara, matha teking or reading/listening to Bani or naam Jaap. 

I think that there are probably hundreds of thousands of goreh in the UK that at some level de-facto Buddhists or some form of Hindu since there are increasing number of goreh that are taking up meditation practices or yoga or some other mantras. 

I have a white buddhist friend and he had a gathering at his place and I was with two other fellow Sikhs and the rest of his friends were white Buddhists. Not the shaven head robe wearing kind but everyday looking goreh.

The west to some degree is shifting towards Eastern philosophies. It's just that we do not hear about it as it is shouted from the roof tops.