Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

On 5/13/2023 at 11:36 AM, Kau89r8 said:
the giani imagery is one of the biggest obstacles between the panth and the youth of today - the khalsa perception has gone from one of tiger to that of a house cat - for this to change - revival of the old ways is required

@BhForce

Yes. But I and that poster on Twitter are not making this stuff up.

All he's saying is what Guru Hargobind Ji taught us.

Again, it is not to do bad things with your physical power. It is to have the physical power to do good.

And that's not the job of women. Sure, they should be healthy. But they can never be as muscle-bound as men.

So brothers need to get off their sofas and build some muscle.

Here's how Maharaj starts the Bachittar Natak, his autobiography, with a paean to the Khanda:

ਖਗ ਖੰਡ ਬਿਹੰਡੰ ਖਲਦਲ ਖੰਡੰ ਅਤਿ ਰਣ ਮੰਡੰ ਬਰਬੰਡੰ ॥
Khga Khaanda Bihaandaan Khladala Khaandaan Ati Ran Maandaan Barbaandaan ॥
The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

ਭੁਜ ਦੰਡ ਅਖੰਡੰ ਤੇਜ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡੰ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਮੰਡੰ ਭਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੰ ॥
It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

ਸੁਖ ਸੰਤਾ ਕਰਣੰ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਦਰਣੰ ਕਿਲਬਿਖ ਹਰਣੰ ਅਸਿ ਸਰਣੰ ॥
It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

ਜੈ ਜੈ ਜਗ ਕਾਰਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਉਬਾਰਣ ਮਮ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰਣ ਜੈ ਤੇਗੰ ॥੨॥
Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory. 2.

ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਅ. ੧ - ੨/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

OK, so how are you going to pick up a Khanda without muscles? Those things are heavy!

Secondly, note in the 3rd verse that the purpose is to bring happiness to the Saints. Not Nihangs killing Nihangs.

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm glad I'm in this panth, even if it is tough at times.

Agreed. This is the highest Panth (path).

ਇਕੁ ਉਤਮ ਪੰਥੁ ਸੁਨਿਓ ਗੁਰ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਤਿਹ ਮਿਲੰਤ ਜਮ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ਮਿਟਾਈ ॥
ik utam panth suniō gur sangat tih milant jam trās mitāī .
I have heard that the Guru's Congregation alone is the sublime Path, adhering to which, the fear of death is shed. p1405

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

In my opinion, we are only just coming out of the shadow of serious colonial manipulation.

Yeah. It was the wily Brits who destroyed (or attempted to) our warrior spirit. They are the ones who hatched the conspiracies against Dasam Granth Sahib. They were afraid of our tall, manly soldiers. So they wanted to make us into a Panth of quietists, like Jains or Buddhists something.

The one time that tears fell from the Sarkar-e-Khalsa army was when Sikhs were forced to give up their 3 foot Kirpans to the goras. Maharaj praises arms as God because they are for helping the weak. "Saif sarohi saihthi, yahai hamarai pir". Imagine giving up your weapon to the tobacco-smoking invaders. Later on, the British "allowed" Sikhs to wear symbolic Kirpans of a few inches.

Build muscle. Memorize Gurbani (both Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Granth Sahib). Both of those things (Miri and Piri), not just one.

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

@BhForce Nihangs have been the only ones that have kept panth 'alpha' if it wasnt for them in idk what state panth would have been... the poonjabi yatt 'Sikhs' turned complete jaloose only known for wrong things 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with promoting this stuff in the panth sister!!! Pure alpha action! These people will obviously save the panth (and the world itself!) with their awesome profound subayachaar! How is anyone who grows up around this, not going to turn into an awesome b@dass???

Jatt Life Whiskey | JATT LIFE

v2?sig=38736cac397f0d0c43b2c66694bc2de1dc27780070719db6e2f5987ec1522078

A Flying Jatt | Official Trailer | Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and  Nathan Jones - YouTube

269571.jpg

Diljit Dosanjh 'Putt Jatt Da' is Ready to Hit the Charts

It almost looks like some hostile external forces have infiltrated us and manipulated us to make us look like complete fudhoos and go in the opposite direction of our dharam?????

11 hours ago, BhForce said:

Agreed. This is the highest Panth (path).

ਇਕੁ ਉਤਮ ਪੰਥੁ ਸੁਨਿਓ ਗੁਰ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਤਿਹ ਮਿਲੰਤ ਜਮ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ਮਿਟਾਈ ॥
ik utam panth suniō gur sangat tih milant jam trās mitāī .
I have heard that the Guru's Congregation alone is the sublime Path, adhering to which, the fear of death is shed. p1405

Yeah. It was the wily Brits who destroyed (or attempted to) our warrior spirit. They are the ones who hatched the conspiracies against Dasam Granth Sahib. They were afraid of our tall, manly soldiers. So they wanted to make us into a Panth of quietists, like Jains or Buddhists something.

The one time that tears fell from the Sarkar-e-Khalsa army was when Sikhs were forced to give up their 3 foot Kirpans to the goras. Maharaj praises arms as God because they are for helping the weak. "Saif sarohi saihthi, yahai hamarai pir". Imagine giving up your weapon to the tobacco-smoking invaders. Later on, the British "allowed" Sikhs to wear symbolic Kirpans of a few inches.

Build muscle. Memorize Gurbani (both Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Granth Sahib). Both of those things (Miri and Piri), not just one.

Preaching to the converted bruv.   

@dallysingh101

lool i wander what happened to Shamsher views then and now. Him and his orgs NYSF has the most cringe corny 'panthic' stances. The defend lgbtq far-left commie islamists mixed with 'Khalsa' are cry about 'GoRa COloNIzATion and whiteness' whilst living in UK. Only few months ago he was on twitter defending 'Only Fans apniya'

Grifts whatever is popular get more clout. 

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

The defend lgbtq far-left commie islamists mixed with 'Khalsa' are cry about 'GoRa COloNIzATion and whiteness' whilst living in UK. Only few months ago he was on twitter defending 'Only Fans apniya'

Grifts whatever is popular get more clout. 

Really? 

I don't know much about them? Thanks for letting me know. I posted what I did on face value.

Whether this guy does what you say above (which isn't in line with the rest of it), there is still a big point about apnay putting on jaloose exhibitions, especially on Vasaakhi. Did you know for a long time (decades), sullay groups from east london would make a bee-line for these events in w.london because they saw them as an easy opportunity to pull some dumb apnee broad. 

Regardless of Shamsher's personal moves and contradictions, every apna and apnee needs to understand the impact of colonisation on Sikhs and how it led to the manipulation of Sikhi to create some docile 'religion' complete with vows of loyalty to a foreign sovereign, and unquestioning obedience to the colonialists. It's where the slave mentality originated from, so understanding it is key to undoing this. 

This might go over your head, but in all seriousness, most of the issues people complain about (especially you) started in that period and we have carried this through till today, with people still actually believing in that hotch-potch nonsense for multiple generations now - that's where that subordinate sepoy mentality comes in, and how a sovereign alpha mindset gets lost.   It's also how and why so many are (wrongly) convinced that our thing is some western, liberal movement but with turbans and beards. 

That's not even going into the destruction of the indigenous Panjabi/Sikh education system, and the systemic looting of it's wealth and political impact which led to the loss of Sikh sovereignty, which has put us where we are today. 

So don't by mistake think that the colonisation issue isn't a major one for us, and one we can afford not to confront and address (especially in terms of it's psychological impact on apnay). We aren't the only ones dealing with this either (although we seem to be one of the slowest in even grasping it??)  It doesn't matter that we are in the epicentre of the source of this (i.e. uk), if anything we'll get to understand it more in that way - some of us anyway.

PS - Don't you ever feel like you are on social media way too much and that this may be skewing your perspective? 

On 5/13/2023 at 8:22 PM, Kau89r8 said:

ya you are. I  dont give f* about how you think about me. If it makes you better person go for it. 

Do

So here is the situation we find ourselves in:

I am talking to someone who weighs 800 lbs and sits on the couch all day eating donuts. I point out that this person is embarrassingly obese and that they may want to stop eating donuts and get up and engage in some regular physical activity. The 800 lb person responds, incoherently, "I  dont give f* about how you think about me. If it makes you better person go for it. Do" (I've reproduced the spelling mistakes, horrible grammar and general incoherence for accuracy), pounds their chest and feels like they put me in my place. What does that accomplish? Does giving a sassy response somehow mean that their obesity is not a real issue? Does ignoring my advice actually help them?

Well guess what? None of this has anything to do with what I think. It has to do with the observable fact that you lack basic competence. Being a complete idi*t is definitely not something to feel proud of, and it is not something that should be ignored either. If I was you, I would feel extremely ashamed and embarrassed and work to improve myself at least until the point that I resembled a functional adult.

3 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

So here is the situation we find ourselves in:

I am talking to someone who weighs 800 lbs and sits on the couch all day eating donuts. I point out that this person is embarrassingly obese and that they may want to stop eating donuts and get up and engage in some regular physical activity. The 800 lb person responds, incoherently, "I  dont give f* about how you think about me. If it makes you better person go for it. Do" (I've reproduced the spelling mistakes, horrible grammar and general incoherence for accuracy), pounds their chest and feels like they put me in my place. What does that accomplish? Does giving a sassy response somehow mean that their obesity is not a real issue? Does ignoring my advice actually help them?

Well guess what? None of this has anything to do with what I think. It has to do with the observable fact that you lack basic competence. Being a complete idi*t is definitely not something to feel proud of, and it is not something that should be ignored either. If I was you, I would feel extremely ashamed and embarrassed and work to improve myself at least until the point that I resembled a functional adult.

I don't think this helps dude.