Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

Just for further clarification, Kazi Nur Mohammed, in writing about the Sikhs, whom he calls sag (dogs), says that they had chests like hillocks.

Compare that to the average flat-chested Sikh man of today (in the West).

Secondly, the old Singhs used to memorize Gurbani. They didn't have YouTube to do Rehras. Or Nitnem.

Rehatnama says: 

"Doou Granth meh bani joee

Chun chun kanth kare nith soee"

The bani in both Granths

Choose and memorize it constantly

So the old Sikhs had both physical form and love for Gurbani. They were neither wimps nor meatheads.

On 5/12/2023 at 12:05 AM, redoptics2013 said:

Where do you get your information from, I'm not in the social media world, so I don't really know about it, if that's your source. I do not go out looking for this type of information either, so if I stumble across anything it's usually youtube. 

Listen i can't provide a documentary of real world. Its happening in the real world too. I don't understand  because its tough for our community to admit something is wrong with out kaum and giving credit to islam/muslims for doing something right is tough pill to swallow. 

We are not who we are claim to be and its been like this long time. 

And check youtube or Ali Dawah, mohammed hijab, islam youbtube you may understand.. i used to laugh at them yrs ago and now im like low key jealous why we can't reach that level of parchar, Topics, reach masses like islam does. 

On 5/12/2023 at 12:31 AM, californiasardar1 said:

I'm not denigrating her or calling her names. I'm simply pointing out what is painfully obvious. Whether I say it or not won't make it any less true.

ya you are. I  dont give f* about how you think about me. If it makes you better person go for it. 

Do

On 5/11/2023 at 10:12 PM, BhForce said:

Bro, how does it help to denigrate her?

Secondly, what is it she said that you think is wrong?

She said physically fit masculine men are gravitating towards Islam.

We might not want that to be true, but it is.

Instead of giving a possible answer, you just call her names.

The fact is, we as Sikhs have become far too weak.

Props to the sister for calling out Sikh men for being wimps. This isn't what Dasmesh ji taught us to do.

@BhForce

Thank you so much for your kind words. I dont expect anything from this <banned word filter activated>*y cold world but its always heart-warming to see rare ppl like you exist in this world. 

I will just tag you from now on since you get it lol

My point im trying to make it i know we have gone thru alot been wiped out but we are seriously lacking in direction and intellects and the way we are going (ready to die for kaum mentality) has come at HUGE cost and we can't keep doing that. There are more dushts enemies 'Sikhs' willing to knife another Sikh and we are not strong economically no1 has our back

I used to think Jews was good model to follow but its impossible to mirror them. I admire how they help each out (obv differences) and they know they are not going back to the gaschambers again. Majority will agree. However i believe islam how its spreads islam preaching it something we can pick on but we cannot be know for 'free langar community'. It attract no1.

not having the warrior aspect so many youngster in our kaum are leaving for Islam or christanity.

@Kau89r8

My favourite quote of the year so far:

we went from carefree khalsa to carebear khalsa

I like to think of it as more of a discipline than organized armed militia tradition - more along the lines of samurai It's not to become lawless - it's to adhere to a code of conduct of manliness and honour - while also maintaining a steady path of spirituality

I don't think he should knock the organised armed militia tradition like that. I think this is what will save us in the end. 

@Kau89r8

You say all of what you have, but it looks like the gorment here are actually crapping themselves at 'alleged' Sikh 'militant' activity. 

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/22578- the-bloom-review-fails-on-sikhs/

Yeah, we have problems, but who doesn't, plus can't you see that some of us are trying to deal with them? 

I've seen a lot of positives over the decades. I think we've come a long way - and that's not saying we don't have a lot further to go. 

These problems didn't crop up over night, and resolving some of them will be a long term battle.  You have to keep positive, active and do your bit. 

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Listen i can't provide a documentary of real world. Its happening in the real world too. I don't understand  because its tough for our community to admit something is wrong with out kaum and giving credit to islam/muslims for doing something right is tough pill to swallow. 

We are not who we are claim to be and its been like this long time. 

And check youtube or Ali Dawah, mohammed hijab, islam youbtube you may understand.. i used to laugh at them yrs ago and now im like low key jealous why we can't reach that level of parchar, Topics, reach masses like islam does. 

If you are looking for it obviously you are going to say its everywhere,  but speak to anyone who's is not into that, and they will turn around and say who the hell are those guys.

22 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

I don't understand  because its tough for our community to admit something is wrong with out kaum

I think a lot of communities have problems. Given what we've been facing since the 'annexation' it shouldn't be any surprise to anyone with even half a brain. 

And I do think some people are making sustained efforts to sort some things out, and that the fruits of these efforts might now be apparent  straight away, but like saplings they will grow into strong trees that later generations will benefit from. All being said, whatever our issues, given the dirty (and deserved) rep certain other communities have made for themselves, whatever our issues, I wouldn't want to be them. I'm glad I'm in this panth, even if it is tough at times. It's a spiritual warrior's path, it isn't supposed to be a walk in the park maybe. 

In my opinion, we are only just coming out of the shadow of serious colonial manipulation. And if you look at it, our lot got it the worst in this respect of all subcontinent communities. Realigning ourselves and rediscovering our true roots (i.e. Sikhi not 'Sikhism') en mass isn't going to happen overnight. Nor is it likley to be a smooth journey - it is what it is. But we are a  strong people, who've weathered some serious attacks over centuries. With Guru ji's kirpa, we'll do it again, and again, and again!!

Apnay shouldn't let a tough phase demoralise them, if anything, that's the time to bring out that resilience and spirit Sikhs ARE famous for.

I talk to some sullay, if you think many of them aren't down about a lot of stuff in their thing - you're gravely mistaken.  And they have a lot to be concerned about.  

Don't you see anything positive?

On 5/13/2023 at 11:35 AM, Kau89r8 said:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

You're welcome.

madhur bachan tāhī rasnā sai pyārō lāgai kaurak sabad sun lāgai ur bān sō .

Just as sweet words uttered by tongue feel loving to the ears, but bitter words said with the same tongue hurt like arrow.

Bhai Gurdas ji, Kabit 644

On 5/13/2023 at 11:35 AM, Kau89r8 said:

There are more dushts enemies 'Sikhs' willing to knife another Sikh and we are not strong economically no1 has our back

Olden Singhs used to share everything.

Rehitnama says Sikhs are not to kill another Sikh. Rehitnama says not to have a poor Sikh sleep on the floor while you sleep on a cot.