News - Sikhs involved in money laudering and ppl smuggling

Kau89r8

9 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Anyway, who needs Malkit Singh when this guy can sing all of his best songs. He's such an inspiration! He didn't let a horrible voice get in the way of him singing, and he didn't let an inability to dance stop him from dancing. If only I had half as much gumption ...

Legend..........

20 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Mate, this is nothing to me? I'm from E.London, if I've learnt anything, people are going make money one way or another. As long as these lot aren't screwing over their own. 

I'd be more concerned about rich, spoilt jut boys in Canada killing each over in droves over drug deals. That is really sad, and such a waste of live.  

So you condone drug dealing and people smuggling. What a piece of work you are. 

Not to mention 90% of your posts are on bhangra and jatts. 

These criminals are scumbags. 

51 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

So you condone drug dealing and people smuggling. What a piece of work you are. 

Not to mention 90% of your posts are on bhangra and jatts. 

These criminals are scumbags. 

Why don't you look at the drug dealing murderers in Canada a bit closely? Who started that? How many apnay have died over that?   Who are the main culprits of Sikh on Sikh murders? 

PS - I know you know little about your heritage. What is drug selling? A few years ago selling/growing cannabis was illegal in Canada - now it's not. So it went from being a criminal act to not - like that. 

Some of our ancestors used cannabis as well as opium in certain situations. If some sold some of this to others, does that make them 'criminal drug dealers'?? 

You sound like another retarded apnee. You must be from west London.

In terms of people smuggling, there is a world of difference between people smuggling people  to sexually exploit and use them - to smuggling people for economic migration. I'm not a fan of either, but the first is infinitely worse than the latter. 

Anyway, f**k off back to your closeted cave.  What a sheltered life you must have led. 

In the big scheme of things, and the problems we are facing as a community, this is nothing.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

ot to mention 90% of your posts are on bhangra and jatts

Well, if you twats didn't jump on every opportunity to do it, I wouldn't have to mention it. Look closer to home. I'm glad they stopped the stupid peasant Vasaikhi mela down your ends.  

Plus do some searches on the forum, you'll find a lot from me over the years, including translations, book reviews and actual serious discussions. If I've been reduced to having to highlight the stupid 'culture' that comes (unabated)  from certain quarters recently, don't shoot the messenger, try dealing with the mor0ns that are pushing their low-brow, barn-dancing culture so hard on the panth and the rest of the world. Hypocrite, don't want to look at your own but quick to point fingers everywhere else. 

14 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Their incest disgusts me. I find them half way between us and sulley in their outlook on life. 

They have been surrounded by Muslims historically so they have picked up some of those cultural values.

Looking at those pictures, the white guys look slavic/east European. 

Most of the polish shops are run by these guys.

22 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Not surprised. The Afghan Sikhs are far richer than your average Punjabi/Gujarati shop owner from the 70s-90s were. Now we know where that extra cash is coming from. 

They buy houses in expensive parts of Southall/Hounslow and cars in cash. A lot of their shops are involved in the drugs business. All while keeping Sikhi saroop. 

The Afghan Sikhs have biradri system. Their clan like nature has benefits and they do give each other a helping hand.

That aspect of their culture combined with the mercantile-ness as well the environment they come from makes them quite adept in the smuggling business and money laundering. 

We have absolute no idea of what things they got up to back in Afghanistan. 

Punjabis and Gujaratis do not network in the same manner and do not have the same mindset. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Have you seen what our lot have been up to in Canada?

https://www.indiablooms.com/world-details/USN/36624/canada-3-men-of-punjabi-origin-arrested-in-drug-bust.html

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/diaspora/24-year-old-punjabi-trucker-arrested-in-canada for-smuggling-cocaine-280504

The Punjab police seem to be making no efforts to get the extradition of three Canadians of Punjabi-origin accused in a fresh FIR registered in the multi-crore drug trafficking scandal allegedly involving senior Akali leader and former Punjab Revenue Minister Bikram Singh Majithia.

https://www.indianarrative.com/india-news/punjab-police-fails-to-seek-extradition-of-3-canadian-punjabis-booked-in-drug-scam-linked-to-ex-minister-majithia-40348.html

Punjabis and Gujaratis do not network in the same manner and do not have the same mindset. 

Gujeratis do, don't you remember the massive heroin shipment they caught there?

Panjabi's are different because of the wannabe, pendu, macho thing. They are more low level relying on brawn more than brains. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Afghan Sikhs have biradri system. Their clan like nature has benefits and they do give each other a helping hand.

That aspect of their culture combined with the mercantile-ness as well the environment they come from makes them quite adept in the smuggling business and money laundering. 

Yes, their inbreeding also makes more of them related to each other, further strengthening their ties. But as with sulley and any other group that practices inbreeding they are heavily represented when it comes to serious birthing defects. 

2 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes, their inbreeding also makes more of them related to each other, further strengthening their ties. But as with sulley and any other group that practices inbreeding they are heavily represented when it comes to serious birthing defects. 

And I think there are very close bhund yaari ties between 'Sikh' juts and their sullay brothers across the border, which is flooding Panjab with heroin. Which pendus seem to have a real appetite for?