News - Sikhs involved in money laudering and ppl smuggling

Kau89r8

18 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Well if you want to relive taking opium and cannabis go back to Punjab. We've seen what a great impact opium is having there these days. Grow up and try to move out of your parents house before you're 50.

What makes you think I live with my mom?????????

Plus, the point was about our genuine history and culture. That doesn't mean I want to take opium etc. 

36 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What makes you think I live with my mom?????????

Plus, the point was about our genuine history and culture. That doesn't mean I want to take opium etc. 

Opiates are the one drugs you do not want to mess with. They completely ruined China and turned them into a third world country for a century. Any neighbourhood with hard drugs users tends to be a violent hell hole. 

51 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Opiates are the one drugs you do not want to mess with. They completely ruined China and turned them into a third world country for a century. Any neighbourhood with hard drugs users tends to be a violent hell hole. 

I full well agree. But that doesn't mean I want to be in the dark about my own culture's historical use of various plants/compounds, which may well go beyond just 'recreational use' or being an umli.

Some of us are really sick to death of how our own culture and history has been hidden from us post-annexation. I know we have plenty of idiots, but I'd like to think not all of us are that retarded that we'll start suddenly shooting up smack, just because we learn some of our ancestors used afeem in various capacities. 

Also, interesting to note how goray actually specifically used apnay in the Opium wars (aka Boxer rebellion) in China to force the Chinese to take the stuff. 

Starts like this: 

186286516_opiumwarimage.png.3ab8b6f238057cb362a68551cf20047f.png

Opium war china cartoon hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

The Opium Wars | Sutori

Ends up like this:

Criminal Guarded by Two Sikh Soldiers, Hong Kong, Hand-Colored Photograph,  Circa 1900, Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed Image. Pic.  GSV-JTV001943 | agefotostock

394. Closed Online auction - Hong Kong | Darabanth Auctions Co., Ltd.

On 5/10/2023 at 12:31 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I hope they made sh1t loads of money and set their families up for a few generations

I'm wondering when the National Crime Agency says they were busted for "immigration crime" it means that they were bringing over Afghan Sikhs in return for cash money.

If so, it's really hard for me to condemn them. 

I mean, at the same time that European countries were welcoming a million Muslims pretending to be refugees and allowing them to take over London and also refusing Afghan Sikhs passage.

5 hours ago, BhForce said:

I'm wondering when the National Crime Agency says they were busted for "immigration crime" it means that they were bringing over Afghan Sikhs in return for cash money.

I mean, at the same time that European countries were welcoming a million Muslims pretending to be refugees and allowing them to take over London and also refusing Afghan Sikhs passage.

Exactly, plus we know that those Sikhs were/are in genuine danger over there in comparison to these other hordes that were welcomed with open arms. 

It's just another aspect of unspoken of but persistent anti-Sikh agenda brits have.  But some of our dimwitted, closeted princesses can't seem to fathom that......

10 hours ago, BhForce said:

Peculiar bunch these particular Sikhs are.

These Afghan Sikhs when they were given asylum in India and because they were left to fend for themselves wanted to return in spite of the increase in danger.