Turning into a passport bro

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Any race who is willing to come into Sikhi? 

I remember reading your post yrs ago about your wife death it was really moving. Curious to know how you reached this point in your life next chapter. Been going through tough time in my life 

I've seen many Sikh guys marrying difference races (there is a saying gora faso panth vadao lol) and raising kids in Sikhi .....good to expand the panth outside punjabi imo lol 

My first option would be to marry a apni suchi gal, but they do not even want to open up dialogue. They play marriage like it's a topp trump game, any stat lower than 10 is not worth their time. Even if they are divorced and have kids. So please do not think this my first choice but I'm 44 and want a family so time is not on my side.

9 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Pretty much every mixed race Sikh boy that I've seen raised wearing a guti ends up cutting their hair. 

Most Sikh kids in general cut their hair, even if 2 punjabi parents. Really up to the child at that point to choose Sikhi.

8 minutes ago, redoptics2013 said:

My first option would be to marry a apni suchi gal, but they do not even want to open up dialogue. They play marriage like it's a topp trump game, any stat lower than 10 is not worth their time. Even if they are divorced and have kids. So please do not think this my first choice but I'm 44 and want a family so time is not on my side.

How do you know the Columbian woman isn't just after a green card though?

1 hour ago, redoptics2013 said:

What, ifs, maybes,  I'm not a child I do know what could happen ffs

Veer Ji, we all know you are not a child. But at least I know how easy it can be to overlook the downside of something new in your life that makes you feel good. We just don't want you to get hurt. At the same time, I don't want to agitate you, and if our comments are doing that I will stop.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Most Sikh kids in general cut their hair, even if 2 punjabi parents. Really up to the child at that point to choose Sikhi.

I'm seeing more mixed raced kids keep their hair ..black white polish Chinese then Punjabis 'Sikhs' ... they become too gorified 

4 hours ago, redoptics2013 said:

Mate, go for it. I too , held myself back for apneean, because I was worried about losing my roots by marrying out. I know now that this was silly thinking (for me personally), because my roots are deep within me, and weren't easily/readily going to be uprooted like that. I also know that a few gairSikh females are actually genuinely interested in Sikh culture these days. 

Then a couple of times I nearly got hitched to peasant broads. I think dodging that bullet was a God send, because I can't imagine having children raised up around that horseshyte culture, with all their gay dancing and stupid songs that would have been inevitable.  lol

It's like you said before, it is hukam. I've seen so many marriages between apnay, which people were saying was 'written in the stars' go seriously toxic and sour. With either the broad being a proper nightmare 'princess', or the bloke a proper mama's boy fudhoo or an undercover degenerate. And some of those who married to try and preserve the culture, ended up having seriously kunjarfied twat offspring who couldn't care less about their virsa. That's the way it goes sometimes.   

3 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Veer Ji, we all know you are not a child. But at least I know how easy it can be to overlook the downside of something new in your life that makes you feel good. We just don't want you to get hurt. At the same time, I don't want to agitate you, and if our comments are doing that I will stop.

You are not agitating me, I welcome your thoughts on the matter, thank you for your concern,  but fikar na kar.