Sikhism Paintings [reply ASAP plz]

Getae

Hi Guys,

Me and my family have done enough for our pind back home by renovating the school and getting a few wells purified, I dont think anyone in North America would need that money as compared to someone back home.

I'm not even close to being a good Sikh anyways lol

I got a great link from someone though

http://sikhportraits.com/

Thanks guy!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Me and my family have done enough
I dont think anyone has ever done enough....there is always more to do. But hey its ur money.....when the potrait is done....take a photo and post it here :@ .
oh.. My family clan is realted to Aryans who took over punjab thousands of years... Maybe i should join some Aryan secret society 

:wub: can i join too? blush.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Hi Akal,

Even though I understand the value of serving others, from all the times I've been more then selfless its always come back to kick me in my backside.

Although its very 'un-Sikhi' of me to feel this way, it's how I do really feel when it comes to helping others. I havent had one person ever stand side by side with me to tell me they were there for me, I dont think that I'm going to really feel that way about someone else either ahaha

Yeah I will man, but I dont think it will be for a while!!!

I havent had one person ever stand side by side with me to tell me they were there for me, I dont think that I'm going to really feel that way about someone else either

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

That's because the only you can only rely on Vaheguru, Vaheguru is always by your side and i'm sure Vaheguru must have told you.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=12&t=9329

p.s getae:: when you ask a question, be prepared for everyone to start preaching to you and making you feel like crap....

although, i do agree with one of th eposters.. if you got 15 000 pounds lyni around..why give it to a painter..give it to ME

Ya i second that... how about me and japman get that 50/50 .. and we will paint a good painting for ya ...... :e:

p.s getae:: when you ask a question, be prepared for everyone to start preaching to you and making you feel like crap....

although, i do agree with one of th eposters.. if you got 15 000 pounds lyni around..why give it to a painter..give it to ME

Ya i second that... how about me and japman get that 50/50 .. and we will paint a good painting for ya ...... :e:

OR

33.33333%/33.33333%/33.33333%

:cool: :umm:

Although yeah, I seriously have to agree with Japman Singh

Bhenji/bhaji simply asked a quesiton and everyoen seems to accuse him for God know what

blink.gif:@ @ :@ @

S1ngh Sahib, I tihnk thta was a bit rude to be honest!!!

although i ahve to agree that money can go for better things..

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!