...:::SIKHSANGAT INTERNATIONAL SAMELAN:::...

simmal tree

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

We couldn't vote in the poll because we have to remain impartial.

Our apologies to all those who couldn't vote due to technical difficulties.

It appears however that the voting poll works for most people as the votes have been increasing.

If you are reading this message, please vote and ask your friends on this forum to vote.

Once we have 10% (representative sample) of the total SikhSangat members voted, we will post a second poll with the top 5 ideas.

NOTE TO ALL - this is just an idea that many members have posted about from jkaur to rsingh and all the a to z singhs and kaurs in between :wub: . We know the sangat wants this to happen but you all know it will take some time. In the meanwhile please send all your ideas and suggestions to use by e-mail at contact@sikhsangat.com

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

In the Spirit of Panthic Ektha & Chardee Kalaa,

ADMIN Sevadaars

SikhSangat.com

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

admins, 10% of the Sikhsangat population barely even posts, let alone votes..

out of 2632 registered members, an astounding 2050 have ZERO posts... (haha you knew if anyone was gnona come out with some stats, it'd be me)

that leaves 582 members with 1 or more posts.

let's investigate further:

only 211 members have 50 or more posts.. and other than ikroop kaur, all ther posters in this thread have many more than 50 (e.g..72 and up)

so to tak ethe number 211...

211 / 2632

= 0.08 rouhgly

and then you have to take into account those who had more than 1 account (i.e mehtab and such)

only 141 have more than 100 posts (and other than the singh with 72 posts, everyone who's replied has many more than 100)

this is

114/2632

= 0.04

therefore 4 percent of the members have more than 100 posts..... only 8 parcent have more than 50... i'm not saying it can't be done, but 10%..that's a lnogshot.......

admins, 10% of the Sikhsangat population barely even posts, let alone votes..

out of 2632 registered members, an astounding 2050 have ZERO posts... (haha you knew if anyone was gnona come out with some stats, it'd be me)

that leaves 582 members with 1 or more posts.

let's investigate further:

only 211 members have 50 or more posts.. and other than ikroop kaur, all ther posters in this thread have many more than 50 (e.g..72 and up)

so to tak ethe number 211...

211 / 2632

= 0.08 rouhgly

and then you have to take into account those who had more than 1 account (i.e mehtab and such)

only 141 have more than 100 posts (and other than the singh with 72 posts, everyone who's replied has many more than 100)

this is

114/2632

= 0.04

therefore 4 percent of the members have more than 100 posts..... only 8 parcent have more than 50... i'm not saying it can't be done, but 10%..that's a lnogshot.......

Okkkkkkk...someone has too much time on their hands.......just joking bro :wub: