Brainwashing 101

natsilahk

Theres a documentary on United States Universities and the academic bias taking over.

They interviewed a Sikh, by the name of Sukhmani Singh Khalsa who tells them of his story and how liberally-biased his university is.

He's on the documentary for about 20 minutes. Really good watch.

http://academicbias.com/bw101.html --> there ya go.

He does an excellent job, mad props to him! I've been threatened too, just because I dont hold the liberal views some leftists expect out of a person wearing a turban.

well im sure if conservatives take over our colleges.. we would have a problem too..

but props to the singh

Indeed, the clergy always want people that think like them, and so will hire along those lines with people of similar idealogies.

But, we can't assume the hypothetical situation of "if conservatives controlled, it would be the same thing" in order to make things seem as if there ok with the situation we have now.....liberals controlling the campuses.

How do you fix it?

By calling out the blatant liberal bias...

We (Conservatives) have to fight...so hopefully sometime we can reach a medium ground, dont you think?

What's the use to sit back and say "oh well, if we controlled, it probably would be the same thing...so this is ok"...

I dont know, but this trend pisses me off, its like Colleges breed Anti-American sentiments these days. Its the new fashion, to hate America.

Guest SikhForLife

well im a liberal, so i will say that. but gluck with your fight. too bad most conservatives arent as highly educated as the liberals.

check "most educated states in US"

well im a liberal, so i will say that. but gluck with your fight. too bad most conservatives arent as highly educated as the liberals.

check "most educated states in US"

Well, that statement has been debunked thorougly.

Post-election, many Liberal sites started posting the IQ status and showed the Kerry state in dominance.

Harvard Professors researched and debunked the claims.

I thought this was known?

But, either way...to claim one side is "smarter" than the other is ridiculous in its own way, and only a show for ego.

Why would someone make that claim beats me, "Oh they won the election, but we're smarter, look all the smart people voted Kerry." ---> Ego, anyone?

Look at the county-by-county maps, you can clearly tell some states with the supposedly "high IQs" only went Kerry because of the major cities they hold. And you do know, the cities in those states had the LOWEST IQ's by far, compared to the other counties in the same state.

Only a show for ego, I tell ya...

Hmm...seems like theres such a BIG difference in IQ...

That is of course if you consider IQ levels of 1 point such a large difference...

99, 101....Oh God, the Liberals are so much smarter!

(I dont know how to put an image up, but thats the chart...right click save as and open it up or something)

IQ_by_State_in_2004_Election.htm