Judging Boys and girls

desiguriya_05

People use society pressures to justify leaving their sikhi saroop......

Alrite man, well I guess we should be sending our daughters out to work in India so they can come home raped and abused.

Yeah seems like you sure are very experienced about Life to make a comment like that. Keep the women locked up in the house is what you seem to be saying .

You sure put them BUNCHA SELFISH WHINERS in their place eh ^_^

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Kiran Bhenji, dont mind what some ppl say......the internet is full of weird people who have their own strange views. My advise to you is to take the good stuff and ignore all the rubbish that people say. Btw Balait is being sarcastic.... rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I have so much to say on this topic, however everytime i start writing, the anger pours out and im afraid that the admin will just edit most of it out... so i guess i wont say much...

just that you have to start somewhere... if we start here in the west and have people understand that girls are equal to men, then maybe slowly that mentality will start picking up in the east aswell... you have to start somewhere, and i think things are getting a lot better in the last few years..... yea i havn't heard of ne brides being burned because of small doweries lately...... waheguru ...... thank god for that... hopefully soon the people in the east will start to change as more people get educated there , or educated here and move back there.... Guru ji's words about equality hopefully will be followed soon, i dont think we can expect a dramatic change... but gradually.. we are getting there.....

pul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

haha this is pretty hilarious now just answer this for me please,

How many of you have lived in India?

How many of you have had all girls born into your family in India?

How many of you have worked as a female in India?

btw, I know some very powerful Jatt families back in Punjab, and some even number in the 1400 killa jameen area, and they'd still be upset if they had girls born into their family because whos going to be able to cultivate the land? So dont give me this equal opportunity b.s.

I dont know how many times I've said I'm all for equal treatment especially since we're in the West and not back in India anymore, it just shows how low the IQ level is amongst some people on this forum.

we being women have the same right as you do to go out of the house maybe it should be the mundhe that get locked up because they are the rappest's that rapp the innocent women!
Sure, use that right in India and see how far it gets you? I'm talking about the West and both girls and males are equal here.

Yeah seems like you sure are very experienced about Life to make a comment like that. Keep the women locked up in the house is what you seem to be saying .

You sure put them BUNCHA SELFISH

WHINERS in their place eh

In India you have no choice, who says I'm saying that myself? Please do quote where I say this, I'm more then eager to be enlightened.

paji how do you know we havn't faced a HARD LIFE?!?! you know nothing about our lives to call us a BUNCHA SELFISH WHINERS
Sure, just answer my 3 questions above and that will show how hard your life has been.
if theres someone being slefish i rekon its you because your so selfish you dot wnat us kuria to have the same rights as you mundhe...thats what i call selfish!

Where the hell are you getting this idea that I'm against women? I'm saying back in India this is how it is, if you want to change that, go live there and put your theory into practice, fill us in on how far it gets you. Thanks in advance.

Fateh,

Gatae ji...

I dont live in india, but coming from a family of three daughters I still understand what a family goes through.

and to answer ur question about females in india ... my friend lives in india, born and raised there.... she has an amazing job, she gets to not only work in india but gets a lot of travel. SHE IS NOT MARRIED YET... her parents are still living in india and are very proud of her, and have no problem sending her out into the work force because they are confident in her. please note... THEY ARE CONFIDENT IN HER

NOT ALL WOMAN ARE KEPT LOCKED AT HOME. NOT ALL PEOPLE IN INDIA HAVE THAT MENTALITY.

actually its people like you who are too scared to the woman in their family go out and work that are keeping people behind. let them go out there, let it become common and thigns will change. if you keep scaring woman, if u keep telling them they need to stay home or they will get raped (which by the way is the work of guys) then ofcourse things iwll not change. I'm very proud of my friend and her family. THEY ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE! you need to stop making all these general comments about people.. you have done this in other threads too...... please look at the big picture and realize that not all people are the same....

people need to be shown that woman can manage in the workforce, even in India.... i've only given you one example however there are many others that I know of.... instead of sitting here and saying this is how it is and thats it deal with it... why not bring up the positive points???

pul chuk maaf...

Fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

So dont give me this equal opportunity b.s.
it just shows how low the IQ level is amongst some people on this forum.

Yes the wise gatae is right......all sikhs who believe in equality in the east and the west are backward thinking with extremely low IQs for having this mindset. The clever people on this forum believe equal opportunity is b.s and have this mordern thinking that women should be locked up coz its not safe in india. Hmmm interesting.....a request to all the singhnees on this forum.....its not safe anywhere....including the internet...i mean you get some ppl talking rubbish.....maybe we should ban all singhnees from the sikhsangat so they dont need to read some of the rubbish some clever people post abt men being better than women!!! Or maybe we should ban the clever ppl grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!