Indian Movies...Need Help!

Dhoor721

yes.. Chalo we all agree that there were few bad ppls in the movement but what about the True good singhs? Oh i just forgot they were three UP bhaeeyas and a Brave mona guy from delhi and one fake beard sardar in the movie who were shown as true fighters and then ON the bad side, majority of the ppls in gang were real singh with real beard and no hindu/bhaeeya shown? One can clearly see the differences :umm:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. Chalo we all agree that there were few bad ppls in the movement but what about the True good singhs? Oh i just forgot they were three UP bhaeeyas and a Brave mona guy from delhi and one fake beard sardar in the movie who were shown as true fighters and then ON the bad side, majority of the ppls in gang were real singh with real beard and no hindu/bhaeeya shown? One can clearly see the differences :cool:

:@: blush.gif

i haven't seen maachis but i LOVE the song :umm: blush.gif

we were thinking of showing a movie that portrays Sikhs in a positive way at our University.

Does the sangat think Maachis would be a good one to show? Are their things in Maachis that can be related to Sikhi? We were thinking of showing it as a movie night for an SSA event.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yes.. Chalo we all agree that there were few bad ppls in the movement but what about the True good singhs? Oh i just forgot they were three UP bhaeeyas and a Brave mona guy from delhi and one fake beard sardar in the movie who were shown as true fighters and then ON the bad side, majority of the ppls in gang were real singh with real beard and no hindu/bhaeeya shown? One can clearly see the differences :cool:

:@ now that i think about the movie in more depth i can c wha u guyz mean by it wuz a poorly made movie :@: blush.gif

i ha

ven't seen maachis but i LOVE the song :umm: :TH:

blush.gif

we were thinking of showing a movie that portrays Sikhs in a positive way at our University.

Does the sangat think Maachis would be a good one to show? Are their things in Maachis that can be related to Sikhi? We were thinking of showing it as a movie night for an SSA event.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Not really Bollywood.

Not really full of hindi Songs.

But a movie it is -

Saka Sirhand

Gupt Fauj inc productions

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...&t=8961&hl=saka

:nihungsmile:

WJKK, WJKF

I talked to my professor today, and when I suggested Maachis, he quickly agreed that the movie was a safe choice to analyze. Thanks for the help, everyone! It's very reassuring to know that many of you are eager to help others.

Oh, and the reason why my professor, who is a filmmaker himself, thought Hawayein was poorly made was because it was "low budget with poor acting and a weak set."

Thanks again!

WJKK, WJKF

hey.. bro.. Is your prof. indian? if not then i wonder how he can watch indian movies and understand the language ohmy.gif ?

He is right.. hawayeen is very poor in acting and the story jumps around a lot.. I think harbhajan maans makes better movie than the hawayeen guy.. at least a bit realistic...