WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!?!

simmal tree

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh,

touchy subject guys wacko.gif .... lets try to stay away from it... :umm:

hey i heard Baba Deep Singh Jee used to wear a really heavy Kara.... does neone know how heavy it was? and the weight of his Khanda?

He did amazing things for Sikhi, aswell as all the other Sikhs. I think putting up a little bit of history every week is an awesome idea :cool: good stuff!!

pul chuk maaf......

Fateh

Pheena, you ask rhetorically where this nation exists…

Let me start this post with this .... :T: :nihungsmile: :T: some smiles to set the tone. Unlike controlled media brainwashing establishments in the west and east will have you believe…as sovereign sikhs we can talk about this while we smile :nihungsmile: :T: :nihungsmile: ….. and no not wicked smiles, but calm, confident ,fearless smiles that hold their head up against state terror and the politics of brainwashing till their last breath.

I suspect that those who speak against a Sikh sovereignty have thought this out beyond just moving their lips or their keyboards.

So please don’t merely tell us that you don’t support a sikh nation. It is very easy to NOT be i

nclined in some direction. Please address the following, some of which is pasted from a previous post of mine…

I respect what you say in that you are not a khalistani. However, if you don't mind a little exercise and being challenged, kindly tell us what you DO support rather than what you don't support.

Do you support the current lines in the sand drawn by the British who came to your home, killed and raped your great-grandparents? This is documented history, not drama.

Those who say they are not khalistani, do the borders and current nations and constitutions initiated in 1947 before most of us were born JUST HAPPEN to magically line up with your “ MAP-ISTANI ” preferences?

Do you rally against the sovereignty of any existing nation? If not, why not? So many existing nations were created by oppressors rather than those oppressed.

MOD:EDITED Please keep in mind that this is not personal, I am referring to the above mentioned radical movement and mindset, no person. :nihungsmile: :T: :nihungsmile: :T: