Shaving?

Jassika

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I fully agree with Jessica bhanjee. MKhalsa Jee and all other sadh sangat here are really wicked, awesome and much much more that that jee.

Kurbaan java tuwada sabh to jee

Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

But in India lot of amritdhari Women (esp. middle and old age) are wearing ear rigns, not wearing daastar, not covering their head, makeup stuff etc. I wish Panth pass resolution asap that Keski is equally important and necessary for Singhs n Singhnees.

bhul chuk maaf

Sangat da Dass Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

Lets admit it, guys have tendencies to check out girls, especially their outward physical looks. Same goes for girls as well. But i must admit that a Singhni in dastaar is what enchants me. i mean unlike other girls, i cant think of checking her out coz the very appearance mesmerizes me. For some reason they look like angels.

Hats off to all dastaar waale Singh n Singhnis wubb.gif

This question is not tough for me at all. I know wat I want. A natural girl who doesn't do anything special to her body. wubb.gif I know according to sikhi rehat we are not supposed to do anything anyway. but even if I wasn't a sikh my personal choice would be for sure all natural girl! man those side burns are nice! :D about the girls shaving legs hell no man! I love the hair. I mean really man its awesome!! Natural singhnees are so beautiful!! ^_^ God bless them and keep them natural and beautiful always! wah wah wah wah wah!

Guest balwinderkaur

yea if only this sense could be knocked into the heads of our misguided veerjees and bhainjees....then we wouldn't hafta battle such a problem cuz all singhs and kaurs will be proud of their kes.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I Would really like to say WOW.. all those replies ^_^

i Totally agree that a girl should always be as natural as possible. We are after all Princesses :D

So to all those sisters out there ... be natural. Never alter the masterpiece (body) thats given to us by our Master (waheguru).. once a masterpiece is altered there's no value to it

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Peeps make a much bigger deal out of it then they need to......

Its not like some crazy massive amount of stubble grows out that makes ur legs grow black, all it is, is a little bit of very fine, soft hair. Ive got madly hairy legs (Im a boy btw) and its not like girls get that much.

The natural form of a human is beautiful, yeh obviously its not whats on the outside that counts, but alot of ppl make out that if u dont cut ur hair u are butters, which is 100percent not true

Just chill. WJKK WJKF