Ideas for an animation

Jagmeet

how about gatka

gatka wud be awesome, but its a very difficult thing to animate. the artist would have to know gatka themselves inside and out and learn about body mechanics etc and me being a rookie, i just dont have that kind of knowledge!

i think that video 'blade battle', it was filmed then filtered on photoshop or after effects, lol, but i like the matrix thing in it, was kool.

some gud ideas coming in, this is really helping me in the design process and the developmental stage!

keep them flowing (the ideas i mean, lol) :umm:

:TH:

waheguru...

the module isnt running this semester! :umm: @

so cant do my project! but good news is that i can experiment in animation for the same amount of time. im guna jot down some ideas and get back to you guys! in the meanwhile if u guys have any more ideas, please post them! gatka could be interesting to experiement with!

:TH:

waheguru..

okay ive come with a few ideas and well i have this one.

An individual is walking a long a wall but their clothes are 'stuck' against the wall, but they can move by draginig themselves forward. pictures/video footage will be shown about their lives, the confusion they have faced, the troubles etc. it will be a narrative story i guess, but with a non linear way of showing it. They will walk across the screen, with the camera following them, They will be speaking as they walk from left to right.

now i was thinking it cud be someone who started off with no knowledge of sikhi (doesnt have to be asian, although a non-asian person would be interesting) and the wall would project scenes from their lives, like how they may have been hanging out in the wrong crowd, and made their way into sikhi?

but i dont want the narrative to be cliche (something thats not original),. now most of us have these experiences, but i am looking at a new way to visualise and commuicate them.

i would like some feedback on the idea. hopefully i havnt confused the sangat!

i prob have a few drawings and sketches to show u next week.

bhul chuk mafi (dont mean to stereotype anyone)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh