Share Your Ghost Stories...

Guest Akaal108

Guest Akaal108

Let's Share your ghost stories..stories you have heard or directly came in contact with ghost.

Here is mine.

There is this aunty came down to our house..her daughter was just talking to my neice. ..out of nowhere..they started talking abouT ghosts..

She said, one night she was watching t.v.. she saw a small kid close to her and in instant small children disappeared..she freaked out...she knew something was wrong...next day, she told her roomate who was living with her...they try the vizzie board at the next night..she lit up the candles and everything...they were on vizzie board...the coin keeps going from M then to O and then M. "Mom" and then she heard her voice...she is a punjabi small kid...crying and her father killed her and her mother...and gave her father- name...and told her that her soul is wandering around.

Later her roommate and my neice's freind ..did a research on the internet on the guy's name...they found his name on the news-paper...the killer (her father) is still on the loose

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, Vaheguru je ke fateh

i was at india for first time

and when i wud sleep EVERYDAY i wud hea footsteps, and notice thaT no one was there making them

so i chekced trying to see who

NO ONE

even my sis heard them

and she got fraked out

she was scared

so i took a purataan sarab loh khansa

and did tapisya fro 4 days

aftet that i heard nothing again

neither did my sis

i thought it was the kooler

but it wasnt

and it wud always come at night at the same time too

bhula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, Vaheguru je ke fateh

Guest noonespecial

Some friends of mine were at a Samagum and they were sleeping at someone's house. Late at night they all decided to take a walk through the woods, about 1 AM or so. Eventually they kinda lose their way and end up in a Graveyard. Obviously they're all kinda spooked so they haul tail and get back to the house as quick as possible. When they get home they take a pic outside of the house..

...after the samagum they had the pic developed and over each of their heads was a shadow of someone's hand.

One story just came to my mind. It is about a gursikh who before taking Amrit used to drink and get in fights. One time a Nihung Jatha of Baba Gurdit Singh Ji came to his village and did Amrit Sanchaar. He also took Amrit and became a Nihung Singh. However, he never joined the jatha. He stayed in his village and did farming. He kept all the Rehat like waking up Amrit vela, wearing Bana all the time and doing Simran. In his village he knew a guy who would always get drunk, smoke and eat meat. Whenever Nihung Ji told him to do Paath and good things he would turn around his head and say "What's the point?"

many years passed by. Suddenly one day, this same guy came running from bus station (2-3 miles from village) shouting "they are coming. They are coming." Nobody understood what he was talking about. As soon as he came home, he started sweating and screaming like hell. He kept pointing in one direction by saying "there they are. they came to take me. I am scared. I don't want to go." But nobody understood. Then his family members came to Nihung Singh and told him about the situation. Nihung Gursikh understood the secret and went to their house. As soon as the Gursikh entered, the sick person felt little peaceful. Upon asking, he told everything to Gursikh that he is seeing Jamdoots who are big and scary. he said, "they will take me away, they are hurting me and my pain is unbearable."

Nihung Singh Ji realized that this person's time was very near. He sat near him. Taking out his Sukhmani Sahib Pothi He started doing Sukhmani Sahib Paath. The person stoped screaming. he was very calm. After reading few Paaths, the Gursikh stopped and left. But as soon as he left, the person started screaming again by saying that Jamdoots were beating him again. Gursikh came back and started doing Sukhmani Sahib again. He kept doing it until the person passed away. He died very peacefully and Guru Ji knows what happened to him after that. His family members and others were very surprised. This incident instilled Gursikhi Jeevan in many people. This is the power of Bani. "Partaap Tumara Dekh Kay Jamdoot Chadd Jahay". Bolo Waheguru.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 7 years later...

This Singh started falling asleep in bed, when he saw black figure walk across the room and hands with sharp nails run over his face. they then held him down by his shoulders and he couldn't breathe, the Singh just about managed to say Waheguru and instantly the ghost went.

I have also heard that Laavan Da Paath done daily, is specifically for getting rid of ghosts.

I don't think this happened..

A family bought a house built on a very old cemetery. The arial came off the telly and the little girl of the house was pulled into the telly while there was no transmission. Then a lady came and pulled the little girl out the telly with a long rope, and then said "this house is clean".

I think the above is just fiction though.