Share Your Ghost Stories...

Guest Akaal108

I've come across this a few times. Is this true? I'm not saying it's not true btw.

I've heard several times in katha, that laavan da paath is specific for allowing bhoot-pret to attain mukhti

there used to be a lot of bhoot-pret around punjab, but ever since the invention of microphones and speakers, a large amount of them have attained mukhti simply by listening to the paath through the gurdwara speakers

Haha, just got one other than the one that's been posted.

Aparrently there's many types of ghosts, like has been mentioned. you got the 'weak' ones and the 'strong' ones, and the strong ones take the form of Pirs, and you can control them if you want to, but it's certainly not recomended. One Singh had many Pir ghosts under his control, but then for some reason he made a mistake in his Rehat, and for that small thing the Pirs turned against him. They would beat him, scare him,etc, the only place he would be safe from them was in Guru Ji's Darbar. So the Singh went to Baba Thakur Singh Ji and Baba Ji did an Ardas, then Singh then looked out side of the Darbar and Khalsa Fauja on horses,etc, went charging past and the Pirs didn't bother the Singh anymore.

Apologies for any mistakes.

oh lol my bad.............. damn i love hearing ghost stories, i think they are so wicked.......... na di dont think u made any mistakes.. but im not one to judge :)

I've heard several times in katha, that laavan da paath is specific for allowing bhoot-pret to attain mukhti

there used to be a lot of bhoot-pret around punjab, but ever since the invention of microphones and speakers, a large amount of them have attained mukhti simply by listening to the paath through the gurdwara speakers

I thought mukhti could only be attained in the human body. How can a ghost get mukhti without being in human form and doing abhias? Perhaps they can become free from being a ghost and become a human or something, but getting straight mukhti?...

I thought mukhti could only be attained in the human body. How can a ghost get mukhti without being in human form and doing abhias? Perhaps they can become free from being a ghost and become a human or something, but getting straight mukhti?...

Not straight mukhti, they want another joon, even a dog etc, but sometimes mahapursh bless them with human birth. (Sant Isher Singh Ji etc)

Mukhti for a Ghost means being Mukht from his Ghost Jooni.